TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 SGT Cincinnati

69dejavue

A friend sent me an email the other day re a White SGT for sale on the east side of Cincinnati OH. I sent him back for additional information. His second report stated the CSM is 3945 and the sticker price is 29,750.00 and the dealer has added 15,390.00 for the Shelby package. HE stated the vehicle isn't even on the showroom but rather is just out on the lot with the other Mustangs. I contacted this same dealer in August of 2007 when I was buying my SGT and he at first had a 5K ADM, then 3K, then 2K, then MSRP, and finally came down to invoice. I still did not buy as it was not exactly what I wanted. Seems like some dealers are still trying to get an ADM even on a car that is a year old. The price, after Shelby package is listed as 45,390.00

As an owner, I'm glad the price is high. But, realistically, I think it will be sitting on his lot a long time at that price unless a naive buyer comes along.

A friend sent me an email the other day re a White SGT for sale on the east side of Cincinnati OH. I sent him back for additional information. His second report stated the CSM is 3945 and the sticker price is 29,750.00 and the dealer has added 15,390.00 for the Shelby package. HE stated the vehicle isn't even on the showroom but rather is just out on the lot with the other Mustangs. I contacted this same dealer in August of 2007 when I was buying my SGT and he at first had a 5K ADM, then 3K, then 2K, then MSRP, and finally came down to invoice. I still did not buy as it was not exactly what I wanted. Seems like some dealers are still trying to get an ADM even on a car that is a year old. The price, after Shelby package is listed as 45,390.00

I got my 2007 for MSRP sticker ($29K) + $8000 for Shelby package. The dealer added $100 markup. I then got a $3500 rebate which brought the down around $33.5K. I then laid down $2000 cash and financed $31.5K. I think I did pretty good considering what everyone else seems to have been paying.

Archived