TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What color caliper looks best on a black SS coupe?

Red, hands down IMO.

I just received the order sheet in the mail. I have a black coupe and am having trouble deciding what color brake caliper would look best on the car. Please help!

Mine is coupe is black and I have ordered black, but am having second thoughts. After seeing photos of the choices I am now leaning towards red. I hate to get a slow color like that on my coupe, but a little contrast in colors might look pretty cool.

Mine is coupe is black and I have ordered black, but am having second thoughts. After seeing photos of the choices I am now leaning towards red. I hate to get a slow color like that on my coupe, but a little contrast in colors might look pretty cool.

The black has some red lettering, which looks good. But there's not much of it. I was looking at my black vert the other day (still stock) with it's black calipers, and they don't even register that you're looking at them. Too close to the black body panels.

I'll be going with red, no doubt about it. It just gives that little bit of colour that makes everything stand out...

I am now leaning towards red. I hate to get a slow color like that on my coupe, but a little contrast in colors might look pretty cool.

:hysterical: ....good call... :hysterical3:

I've gone for red calipers on my Alloy GT500 (which is pretty much metallic black).

Archived