TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Letter from Shelby

I just received my letter from SAI. I started circling the options I wanted on my SS and came to one that read "Stereo System: Shaker 1000 OR Shaker 500". Is this an option or are they wanting to know which stereo system is currently in my car. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I wanted to ask anyone and make sure.

They probably want to know for the trunk mat?

Does a unique SAI installed trunk mat come with the SS conversion? I have not seen that listed anywhere.

I have my SS order sheet back in Fl. (I am currently in Tx), it does not say, or ask anything about the sound system, it only asks about the color of the car (for the hood match), brake caliper color choice, 600h.p. or 725h.p., black (standard) or polished (optional $1300) KB blower choice, Shelby/Eibach suspension upgrade ($100) and I think the last choice is the upper side scoops or block-off plates.

What sheet asks about the Shaker audio?

R

Does a unique SAI installed trunk mat come with the SS conversion? I have not seen that listed anywhere.

I have my SS order sheet back in Fl. (I am currently in Tx), it does not say, or ask anything about the sound system, it only asks about the color of the car (for the hood match), brake caliper color choice, 600h.p. or 725h.p., black (standard) or polished (optional $1300) KB blower choice, Shelby/Eibach suspension upgrade ($100) and I think the last choice is the upper side scoops or block-off plates.

R

This must be a new thing they're asking because it is on the sheet. The email I received a while back was exactly like the one you're describing, but the one I received in the mail today also has "Stereo System: Shaker 1000 OR Shaker 500" on it. Not sure what this is about.

R

Hey,

Just to let you guys know, My 40th conversion with the SS Power / Brake / SHifter upgrades DID come with a very nice trunk mat!

JW

They need to stock and have on hand the right number of trunk floor mats. Shaker 500 is much larger and won't fit the 1000.

I just spoke to Cynthia about the 40th conversion last week. It's all about the trunk mat, because of the Shaker 1000 subwoofer. Just like Cobrafan says...

Archived