TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can we please merge the 2007-2009 forums?

Oddball

This thread was posted in the 2007 forum on this site, but not the 2008. I would have totally missed it if I hadn't stumbled upon a post on another website and then to see if the infot was posted anywhere here. I think 2008 and early 2009 owners might just be interested.

We need to merge the years, important info is being overlooked by keeping them separate.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28548

The 2007 and 2008's are pretty much the same car. A couple tweaks here and there. The 2009 is going to have a couple tweaks too, but the 3 years seem to be basically the same.

I had posted my thread in the 2007 forum, because I have a 2007. I saw that it is for all 3 years and I wasn't going to post it in 3 forums.

I agree that a merge might be the best thing to do.

The 2007 and 2008's are pretty much the same car. A couple tweaks here and there. The 2009 is going to have a couple tweaks too, but the 3 years seem to be basically the same.

I had posted my thread in the 2007 forum, because I have a 2007. I saw that it is for all 3 years and I wasn't going to post it in 3 forums.

I agree that a merge might be the best thing to do.

Grabber - I completely understand why you posted where you did - I wasn't implying you should have posted it in three different places. I'm very appreciative of your postings.

A good site makes good information timely and easy to find. I'm afraid with the current layout, I'm going to completely miss out on something important, an informative hint, or how-to, etc.

I concur with merging the 2007-2009 forums. It can also be broken up like this:

2007-2009 Performance

2007-2009 Appearance

2007-2009 General

That way you go to the section that is related to your questions and comments. There is a 2007-2009 For Sale section that is working out nicely.

I concur with merging the 2007-2009 forums. It can also be broken up like this:

2007-2009 Performance

2007-2009 Appearance

2007-2009 General

Good idea. Perhaps refine it a little more.

07-09 Performance and mods (we already have this one)

07-09 STOCK Tech, Service, Warranty issues. (good place for the clutch threads)

07-09 General

• 2 weeks later...
Seems odd to create separate forums for essentially the same car. Obviously when the 2010 change happens a separate forum would be needed. I vote merge em!

:idea: ...merge... :yup: ...never understood why they were separate to begin with... :headscratch:

:idea: ...merge... :yup: ...never understood why they were separate to begin with... :headscratch:

My 2c, which is only worth 1c due to my still being 'newbie' at this forum...

couldn't agree more!

The recent 'situation' with my clutch is a great example of shared information between the years.

Thanks.

Geno

Robert will be working on this before we leave for Carlise PA this Thursday. Sorry guys it takes us a little longer than normal it is the crazy show season and Robert and I are gone every weekend from now until the end of July.

Sharon

Robert will be working on this before we leave for Carlise PA this Thursday. Sorry guys it takes us a little longer than normal it is the crazy show season and Robert and I are gone every weekend from now until the end of July.

Sharon

They are being merged now.

Archived