TEAM SHELBY FORUM

06H 483 on its way to Long Island

Fred G

I finally found the right stablemate for the '66.....It's 06H 483 and is one of the 30 made available to Hertz licensees to purchase for non-rental. It came from West Virginia and has 4100 miles on it. Pix of all 30 cars on display and being presented to the Hertz licensees at SA are coming with the car. I'll post as soon as I get them.

:happy feet:

fred

that sounds like a cool car with a great history........

i do not know a lot about these cars but i was wondering if some of the non-rentals came with manual transmissions?

laurence

There were 4 06 coupes made with manual transmissions. Carroll has one and some Hertz execs have the other 3. In 2007 17 converts were made with manual transmissions. I believe that they all went to Hertz special people. Screen name 485hp has one of the 17 stick converts in Austria. :shift:

There were 4 06 coupes made with manual transmissions. Carroll has one and some Hertz execs have the other 3. In 2007 17 converts were made with manual transmissions. I believe that they all went to Hertz special people. Screen name 485hp has one of the 17 stick converts in Austria. :shift:

jeff

thank you for your reply and the black razors look great on your car.....

laurence

Jeff, whos picture is that with both the 66 and 06?

The '06 is Jeff's. Both were at the Shelby American Collection last Saturday. More pictures here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28709 (which contains a link to more)

and here

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...ican+collection

• 1 month later...
I finally found the right stablemate for the '66.....It's 06H 483 and is one of the 30 made available to Hertz licensees to purchase for non-rental. It came from West Virginia and has 4100 miles on it. Pix of all 30 cars on display and being presented to the Hertz licensees at SA are coming with the car. I'll post as soon as I get them.

:happy feet:

Wow! Just saw this post... Congrats!

I live in Hauppauge and work in Carle Place... maybe I'll see ya on the highway one day!

Jer

Archived