TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 KR's on ebay

DO You think the REASON might be that it almost has been a friggin year almost since the anouncement and NO CARS yet???

and NO upgrade options yet????

and no clue when??

That didn't have a reserve of $120k. It had a starting bid at $120k and showed reserve NOT met at $120k. So even $120k would have not bought that car.

Oops, my bad. :fan:

I was at my dealership yesterday morning, and the manager suggested he had a woman on the hook for their KR at "a buck and a quarter."

That's when I left and went to the Dodge dealer and secured an SRT8 order. :hysterical:

Well, if they can get it!

:happy feet:

"On the hook for a buck and a quarter", aren't some of these guys beautiful. Sounds like a remark about a drug deal. That guy may have been pimping his sister and pushin eight balls last week. Where do they find these monkeys?

If the woman strokes the check for 125k, why should the dealer turn it down?

You know, there are some people here, including myself that think the KR is at least worth the 80 big ones. And there are others that think they are worth more.

So,

1. Why are you raining on my (and others) parade. :jackinbox:

2. You're getting an (ugh) pig ass Dodge :slapfight:

3. So why do you give a crap what we are paying in light of item 2 above. :talkhand:

You know, there are some people here, including myself that think the KR is at least worth the 80 big ones. And there are others that think they are worth more.

So,

1. Why are you raining on my (and others) parade. :jackinbox:

2. You're getting an (ugh) pig ass Dodge :slapfight:

3. So why do you give a crap what we are paying in light of item 2 above. :talkhand:

Mr. Nut,

I think you've got Dr. Hoolahoop and me confused.

:hysterical:

Oops, my bad. :fan:

I was at my dealership yesterday morning, and the manager suggested he had a woman on the hook for their KR at "a buck and a quarter."

That's when I left and went to the Dodge dealer and secured an SRT8 order. :hysterical:

Well, if they can get it!

Is that for the 2nd year production Challenger? I heard they sold out the first year already.

Is that for the 2nd year production Challenger? I heard they sold out the first year already.

It's for the 2008 SRT8, first year, with the dash plaque. Someone who had ordered it pulled out of the deal and I pounced.

:hysterical3::hysterical: I wear black, alot. :hysterical:

So do I!

:banana piano:

I'm down 25 lbs. this year so far, though. I also need to compensate for the differential between the weight of the Shelby (3920 lbs?) and the Challenger (4140 lbs.?). :hysterical:

I promise to post a pic of my torch red '07 GT500 next to the SRT8 when it arrives, and we can measure the ass ends. Black is very slimming.

Do you have something else you drive daily?

I want the SRT8 jeep so bad but I just can't stand the thought of the gas (it would me my daily) and just paying that much for a jeep! LOL but I love em!

The last KR to complete it's Ebay auction(5-19) brought a high bid of $75,100.

I don't see that one listed in the completed listings.

I only see one listed that ended on 5/19 which had 3 bids ending at $100,300 reserve not met

The next one ended 5/18 with 17 bids ending at $96,100

Then 5/17 with one bid ending at $105,000

then 5/16 with one bid ending at $100,000 (SOLD)

then 5/16 with 0 bids at $120,000

then 5/15 with 2 bids ending at $108,097 (SOLD)

The completed listings only show 13 2008 GT500KR's and two of those actually sold.

The lowest bid ending at $95,000 and the highest bid entered at $125,100 (had 9 bids and reserve not met ending on 5/7) Now this dealer missed the boat by holding out for more than $125k in my opinion.

Do you have something else you drive daily?

Why yes, yes, I do. Thank you for asking. I drive a Chevrolet Aveo5. Truly one of the hottest cars on the streets today. That's because mine came without air conditioning.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

post-6240-1211310467.jpg

post-6240-1211310467.jpg

Archived