TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 Shelby's

funky10

Very Cool......................

But in Canada do you really go topless?

Nice house also.....

Thank's for the nice comment. It is 28 Celcius which is 82 deg F. Not bad i guess. We can drive with the top down from May until September. It can get to 100 deg F here in the summer. Thanks also for the house comment. My wife is the one to blame for that. LOL!!!

Well what can i say except my white one was getting lonely, this is my favorite pic!! Pretty cool i think!!!!!

Great thing about those front end splitters, is they work real good as a snow plow, only if you go with the studded snow tires :hysterical: ...especially in Edmonton. GO SHARKS!

Ya Ya!! I wish i lived near San Jose. My brother inlaw lived in San Jose for yrs and the family and i went there last summer. My next mod for the Black vert is a plow!! LOL!! By the way i would like to say go Oilers but they are on the golf course. Take care

Scott.

He must be out watering the lawn ! :poke:

yard002.jpg

Hey Grabber!! Na the lawn is just starting to come back after winter. Another month and it will be green. What you been up to????

I'm not sure why I like that picture. B)

post-7198-1211138373.jpg

Ya i though you especially would like that pic of mine. I love your pic and vids when i saw it. My white one is going to be an SS like yours. #610 is what the letter said. Cant wait!! What do you think of yours now that it is an SS??? Money well spent???

What do you think of yours now that it is an SS??? Money well spent???

:yup: Best money I've spent so far on a car. We'll see after I get my GTX1's if this still holds true. I should be seeing the Whippled one in about a month. The TT by fall.

It's a light bar, that looks good!

Nice looking chin up bar, the light turns red when you get one rep in!! LOL!!! I love the light bar on these rag tops. Looks awsome!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived