TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy, can you tell us?

carnut

Amy,

Can you tell us anything about the rumored delay of the KR production. I do understand that due to contracts with Ford you may not be able to tell us what is going on BUT, if you can it would help with my anxiety.

Either that or I will have to take up drinking and midnight posting again :hysterical3::hysterical:

Thanks,

Carnut

Amy,

Can you tell us anything about the rumored delay of the KR production. I do understand that due to contracts with Ford you may not be able to tell us what is going on BUT, if you can it would help with my anxiety.

Either that or I will have to take up drinking and midnight posting again :hysterical3::hysterical:

Thanks,

Carnut

:lurk:

My dealer called me today with Good News, as he put it.... Production of my car is going to begin in about 12-14 days..... Bad News... will take anywhere from 8- 12 weeks to get it !!! He said that he's now dealing with Shelby, so my car is there... waiting with the others..... same thing that happened with my GT 500 2007... that took 9 months and didn't even go to Vegas.....So My 2008 will actually arrive in 2009 the way it is going... Should have the car just in time to store it for the fall !!!! :lastyear: Just what I wanted, to pay over MSRP on a car so it can sit in my storage unit til next spring....... and be told that they are only making so many of them...... just like a year ago....

Looks like the first KR won't roll off until late this summer, if we are lucky........... :bowdown:

Guys, What I can say is this. The cars are at Shelby and we are getting ready, this is a very special car that requires a lot of special preping and work. The ford shelby team is working over time to make these cars great. If there is an offical stance it will need to come from ford, the cars are coming. :)

Amy

Guys, What I can say is this. The cars are at Shelby and we are getting ready, this is a very special car that requires a lot of special preping and work. The ford shelby team is working over time to make these cars great. If there is an offical stance it will need to come from ford, the cars are coming. :)

Amy

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy

Any news?

We expect an update today. Believe me we really want to get these done as much as you want them. I have a meeting at 11-2pm, I will update after that

amy

Archived