TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PICTURES OF SUPER SNAKE #50

What an AWESOME car. Congrats.

I think the Super Snake is my favorite current Shelby Mustang....especially in white. That is a gorgeous car. Congrats to the owner.

Very Nice ENJOY

Ahh..it's that car! I was hanging around and took some pics while you were picking your car up last week. Haven't pulled them from my camera yet, but when I do, I'll send you the link so that you can get them out of my photobucket.

Beautiful car!

IT WAS IN THE TRUNK BUT IT'S NOW ON THE CAR.

BOB

BOB,

Hey, I hope you put the shorty antenna on?.....The SHIP MAST that Ford puts on is ridiculous IMO!

Great Car! I am trying to decide between white and G.O for my SS....I have a Vista Blue 40th with the Supersnake Power / brake / shifter upgrades already! I just could not bring myself to put matte black stripes on a blue car! After seeing the Blue SS in person at SAI....It was the right decision!

Have Fun!

JW

BOB,

Hey, I hope you put the shorty antenna on?.....The SHIP MAST that Ford puts on is ridiculous IMO!

Great Car! I am trying to decide between white and G.O for my SS....I have a Vista Blue 40th with the Supersnake Power / brake / shifter upgrades already! I just could not bring myself to put matte black stripes on a blue car! After seeing the Blue SS in person at SAI....It was the right decision!

Have Fun!

JW

Not to hijack the thread, but I just swapped my SS number for a 40th, same as yours, and for the same reason. The FB stripe on a blue car was a deal breaker. This happened 10 minutes ago, so you heard it here first... Very exciting!

07XL0093 Vista Blue Coupe, silver wheels, 725HP, blue brakes, shifter, and 3.73 gears.

Now, :backtotopic:

Not to hijack the thread, but I just swapped my SS number for a 40th, same as yours, and for the same reason. The FB stripe on a blue car was a deal breaker. This happened 10 minutes ago, so you heard it here first... Very exciting!

07XL0093 Vista Blue Coupe, silver wheels, 725HP, blue brakes, shifter, and 3.73 gears.

Now, :backtotopic:

:happy feet: congrats :happy feet:

Archived