TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new pic

drswiger

Same color combo I have. Everyone says their color is faster, yadda yadda. I say, ours may be less flashy, but I enjoy that I can sneak by at 90 and see the bright orange vette next to me get jammed up first ;)

A subtle but very very classic look to it. By far my favorite.

Same color combo I have. Everyone says their color is faster, yadda yadda. I say, ours may be less flashy, but I enjoy that I can sneak by at 90 and see the bright orange vette next to me get jammed up first ;)

A subtle but very very classic look to it. By far my favorite.

I could have had a red one. I think the Vapor looks richer. If I wa 18 and my DADDY was buying it for me, Red would be the color.

I'm sure that offends someone, but I do't mean to. Just my opinion.

That's a huge photo.

Nice color.

When you get to be in your 40's you are allowed to buy Grabber Orange. :hysterical:

I agree and can relate to that, however, being a Clemson Fan, I couldn't bring myself to buy that color orange. While I love that color, the $h*t storm from friends and family aint worth it....

I have sold a few Vapor GT500s and its a great color. I dont think you can go wrong with any color GT500, but maybe that just me!

michael morris

Agree, there is no bad color. Some cars just have a look, shape etc that allow almost any paint scheme. Had a Porsche 911 for a while. You could have painted flat Mossy Oak Camo, and it still would have looked good.

BTW, put on the dyno today. 557 HP at the rear wheels with the VMP tune, JLT intake and SLP Proforms. I think I'm done.

Archived