TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy

LawDog

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for awhile and have officially joined the SHELBY family and wanted to chime in and say hello.

I sold my 04 Cobra and took delivery of an 08 Shelby GT500 Coupe with Alloy Tape Striping, yesterday evening. I bought the car for less than MSRP (locally) right off of the showroom floor. I can't wait for the "break in" to be complete. I am dying to see how this beast will compare to the performance I enjoyed with my 04. Is anyone else here from Southeast Louisiana?

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for awhile and have officially joined the SHELBY family and wanted to chime in and say hello.

I sold my 04 Cobra and took delivery of an 08 Shelby GT500 Coupe with Alloy Tape Striping, yesterday evening. I bought the car for less than MSRP (locally) right off of the showroom floor. I can't wait for the "break in" to be complete. I am dying to see how this beast will compare to the performance I enjoyed with my 04. Is anyone else here from Southeast Louisiana?

Welcome! I am not from Louisiana, sorry, but just the same, have fun and enjoy the beast! You said you got alloy striping on it, what is the main color? Got any pics? :)

Sorry, I don't have pics yet, but the main color is EBONY (Black Clearcoat) and looks very stealthy! Last night I walked into the garage 2 or 3 times just to stare. It is beautiful!

We all did that, trust me :) Very nice color combo, it was my first choice before I got my Vapor/Black one. Only reason I didn't go with it is because I am so anal about keeping my car clean I would probably go crazy trying to keep black looking clean, hehe!

Go get some quick detailer and some ICE!

Archived