TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3438 Comes Home from Kansas

fs78

A belated coming home announcement for 07SGT3438. Thanks to Michael Morris I was able to fly up to Kansas and drive home in my new white 5 spd Shelby. Michael is a great salesman and the car is just awesome. Michael if you are ever in Houston you have a standing barbecue offer. Special thanks also to Tim Roets and the staff at Midway Motors in Mcpherson for getting the car prepped and ready for me to drive, and thanks to Archie for the entertaining ride from the airport in Wichita. From Wichita to Houston I averaged 24.5 mpg on a new motor, rowing the gear box and changing speeds to vary the rpm.

Did I mention that the car is just awesome? Every time I get behind the wheel I get a big grin. :happy feet:

I have been too busy driving, working and cleaning :censored: lovebugs off the white paint to take pics. This weekend hopefully. I am amazed at the reaction people have to this car. People kept snapping cell phone pics of the car on the drive home. Yesterday a school crossing guard stopped me so kids could take a pictures of the car with their cellphones.

Big thanks to my favorite car salesman Michael Morris and the good folks at Wayne Morris Ford!!!

Doug

A belated coming home announcement for 07SGT3438. Thanks to Michael Morris I was able to fly up to Kansas and drive home in my new white 5 spd Shelby. Michael is a great salesman and the car is just awesome. Michael if you are ever in Houston you have a standing barbecue offer. Special thanks also to Tim Roets and the staff at Midway Motors in Mcpherson for getting the car prepped and ready for me to drive, and thanks to Archie for the entertaining ride from the airport in Wichita. From Wichita to Houston I averaged 24.5 mpg on a new motor, rowing the gear box and changing speeds to vary the rpm.

Did I mention that the car is just awesome? Every time I get behind the wheel I get a big grin. :happy feet:

I have been too busy driving, working and cleaning :censored: lovebugs off the white paint to take pics. This weekend hopefully. I am amazed at the reaction people have to this car. People kept snapping cell phone pics of the car on the drive home. Yesterday a school crossing guard stopped me so kids could take a pictures of the car with their cellphones.

Big thanks to my favorite car salesman Michael Morris and the good folks at Wayne Morris Ford!!!

Doug

Glad I could help you. You are a GREAT guy to work with. Im glad the car is everything you expected.

Let me know if I can help with anything esle.

michael morris

Glad I could help you. You are a GREAT guy to work with. Im glad the car is everything you expected.

Let me know if I can help with anything esle.

michael morris

When it is time for a GT500, or Boss, or Super Boss Or ecoboost Boss or whatever comes next you WILL be the first to know!

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Yep,

Agree, Michael Morris is a great guy and no one should be afraid to buy from him even if you need to drive 200+ miles.

This is what i did back in mid-April this year. Drove 560 miles back and forth to get 07SGT3805 Black.

Welcome fs78

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived