TEAM SHELBY FORUM

hertz banner

nt4rent

as i set here happy as hell that i purchased my hertz car i cant help but t o think i purchased a hertz banner when they first came out . while looking at the computer and thinking it hits me that i have a box from june 06 that i never opened. now im on the hunt for this box two hours later i find it triangler in shape . cut it open and what do i find my hertz banner that i purchased in june 06, all week ive been thinking i purchased one but just was not sure until tonight this is the big full size hertz banner made of canvis ???? all most 2 years to the date any clue how many of these were made

as i set here happy as hell that i purchased my hertz car i cant help but t o think i purchased a hertz banner when they first came out . while looking at the computer and thinking it hits me that i have a box from june 06 that i never opened. now im on the hunt for this box two hours later i find it triangler in shape . cut it open and what do i find my hertz banner that i purchased in june 06, all week ive been thinking i purchased one but just was not sure until tonight this is the big full size hertz banner made of canvis ???? all most 2 years to the date any clue how many of these were made

See if you can add a picture so we can all see your banner. Congrats on joining the GT-H elite!

Randy

Funny how the mind works. I bought the a dealership banner back in 06 for my GT500. I have not seen one for sale on ebay in a long time. So I too am glad I got one. Here are pics of my truck. You can see I am collecting everything I can on the car. It's a fun hobby.

post-6355-1210792627.jpg

post-6355-1210792634.jpg

post-6355-1210792648.jpg

post-6355-1210792627.jpg

post-6355-1210792634.jpg

post-6355-1210792648.jpg

post-20569-1210801527.jpg

Funny how the mind works. I bought the a dealership banner back in 06 for my GT500. I have not seen one for sale on ebay in a long time. So I too am glad I got one. Here are pics of my truck. You can see I am collecting everything I can on the car. It's a fun hobby.

post-20569-1210801527.jpg

e-bay two years ago just happen to be on looking for hertz car and found this banner

I have seen many smaller versions in print, but no banners. Very cool. Let me know if you want to sell it.

Randy

Archived