TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new baby is home!

SPRSNK

First off, thanks to MM for getting me hooked up with the new toy! No pics yet, I'll post em tomorrow. I'm too tired and it's dark now.

My new baby is a 2008 Torch Red GT500 Convertible! The dealership was nice enough to break it in for me so it had 104 miles on it when I got it, which was perfect to make the SC kick in.

I drove from Austin to south of Houston to pick up the car and had a friend of mine meet me at the dealership because he really wanted to see what I've been raving about since I bought my first GT500 back in January. Needlessly to say, I slammed him into the back of the passengers seat quite nicely a few times in different gears. Only took it up to 120mph and used 4th gear to slow down :hysterical: He got out of the car and said that it made his friends Mustang GT seem like a secretary's car and wanted a car now (he drives a F150). I laughed at him and told him to join the club with a gentle reminder of the Terlingua coming out hopefully later this year.

As a side note: I've now driven 7000 miles in the past month and am driving another 8000 miles in the coming month.

First off, thanks to MM for getting me hooked up with the new toy! No pics yet, I'll post em tomorrow. I'm too tired and it's dark now.

My new baby is a 2008 Torch Red GT500 Convertible! The dealership was nice enough to break it in for me so it had 104 miles on it when I got it, which was perfect to make the SC kick in.

I drove from Austin to south of Houston to pick up the car and had a friend of mine meet me at the dealership because he really wanted to see what I've been raving about since I bought my first GT500 back in January. Needlessly to say, I slammed him into the back of the passengers seat quite nicely a few times in different gears. Only took it up to 120mph and used 4th gear to slow down :hysterical: He got out of the car and said that it made his friends Mustang GT seem like a secretary's car and wanted a car now (he drives a F150). I laughed at him and told him to join the club with a gentle reminder of the Terlingua coming out hopefully later this year.

As a side note: I've now driven 7000 miles in the past month and am driving another 8000 miles in the coming month.

Your welcome my friend. Sorry about the hang up with DHL. Found out today that DHL screwed up 7 packages we sent out yesterday.

Please email me a pick of you and the car when you get one.

Thanks for letting me put this together for you and CONGRATS

michael morris

Your welcome my friend. Sorry about the hang up with DHL. Found out today that DHL screwed up 7 packages we sent out yesterday.

Please email me a pick of you and the car when you get one.

Thanks for letting me put this together for you and CONGRATS

michael morris

Not your fault. DHL stands for Deliveries Here Late. I didn't get my package either which works out well due to no one being home today. When the weather is good, I'll get pics done.

Archived