TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted: GT500 Standard Rim

Aussie67

I would really like to get a spare GT500 rim for my car. If anyone has a rim they are interested in selling please let me know.

Canada is preferable so as I do not need to worry about Customs, however will also consider US as it shouldn't be that big a deal.

Thanks.

I would really like to get a spare GT500 rim for my car. If anyone has a rim they are interested in selling please let me know.

Canada is preferable so as I do not need to worry about Customs, however will also consider US as it shouldn't be that big a deal.

Thanks.

How much are you willing to spend.....

Thanks.

I'll have a set around mid to end of June. I'll be bringing my coupe in to SAI next week for the 40th package. Cynthia says allow 5 weeks turn-around from delivery, even though it's about 2 weeks once in the mod shop. So likely the week of June 23rd to pick it up.

I'd like to sell the 4 wheels as a set, as selling 3 will be harder than 4. So if you're interested, let me know...

OK, there looks as thought there is enough interest to work something out here. Between us maybe we can split the order to take all 4?

Not sure where everyone is located, can we work this out?

OK, there looks as thought there is enough interest to work something out here. Between us maybe we can split the order to take all 4?

Not sure where everyone is located, can we work this out?

With the number of conversions being done, I don't think there will be a shortage. If you're interested, send me an email, and when the rims are available, I'll get back to you in the order I receive the emails to see if you still want them.

I'll have a second complete set (in the fall?) when the 'vert gets SS'd.

rhindle@vogonlabs.ca

Calgary, Alberta

Thanks.

I have one front wheel that has a few small scrapes in it that could be used nicely for a spare or have repaired easily. If interested when I get home I will post a pic. I will sell for 100.00

Leroy

I have one front wheel that has a few small scrapes in it that could be used nicely for a spare or have repaired easily. If interested when I get home I will post a pic. I will sell for 100.00

Leroy

I have 4 rims. I'm locate in SoCal. I need to remove tires off first.

Archived