TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw one in person this past weekend!

I saw a GO SS vert this past weekend at our local clubs cruise night. I love the flat black stripes and the brakes look like they'd stop an Airbus.

Very nice, maybe I'll send mine in after all......

GO is a great color in the SS.

Whos car was it. Do you have the CSM?

michael morris

I think it may have been Chrispy's car Michael.

I think its sad that I can hear what number, color or location and tell you whos car it is.

Is there somewhere I can go for HELP!!! Miss Amy can you open a Shelby Recovery Hosp. :hysterical: If you do I need to reserve room #14.

michael morris ( I admit I have a problem, thats the first step)

I think its sad that I can here what number, color or location and tell you whos car it is.

Is there somewhere I can go for HELP!!! Miss Amy can you open a Shelby Recovery Hosp. :hysterical: If you do I need to reserve room #14.

Hear--not Here

Not only do you need a recovery hospitol, you need to go to a literary shcool too :busted::hysterical2:

See I only use my POWERS for good. I could CHANGE anything and make fun of you, but NO I wouldnt do you that way!!!! (Well I might, All heck I would have done you the same way :) )

MM

I think its sad that I can here what number, color or location and tell you whos car it is.

Would you like room service with that? :hysterical:

Hear--not Here

Not only do you need a recovery hospitol, you need to go to a literary shcool too :busted::hysterical2:

You know you have the power to just go in and fix it for me, but NOOOOOOOO you have to make fun of my lack of eductation!!!!! :hysterical:

This is why I married an English major!!! So that if I have to right something official she can do it FOR ME. How do you think I made it thru English classes in College. She did all my work for me :happy feet:

michael morris

You know you have the power to just go in and fix it for me, but NOOOOOOOO you have to make fun of my lack of eductation!!!!! :hysterical:

This is why I married an English major!!! So that if I have to right something official she can do it FOR ME. How do you think I made it thru English classes in College. She did all my work for me :happy feet:

michael morris

Mike,

I hate to correct you again, but, It's not "she can do it FOR ME" in the south its "she can do it FER ME" :hysterical:

Jeff

Archived