TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saleen to Sell Crate 302s

GT500-07

I wonder how much? An acquaintance of mine owns one of the PJ's. He's let me drive it, and it is one heckuva sweet machine with solid power.

About $12500 for the long block and about $8000 for the short block.

I am putting together a build configuration right now for a customer - this long block, the 550HP Saleen Supercharger, 6 speed trans, AP Racing brakes on all four corners, Watts Link, LCA's/UCA, alunimum D/S, Axis wheels, roll cage, CF hood - should be a screamer :) Once the customer signd off on the configuration - we start a custom build for him - which will be well documented from start to finish of course :) HOPE to have the car in the shop within the next month or two to start the build.

I am putting together a build configuration right now for a customer - this long block, the 550HP Saleen Supercharger, 6 speed trans, AP Racing brakes on all four corners, Watts Link, LCA's/UCA, alunimum D/S, Axis wheels, roll cage, CF hood - should be a screamer :) Once the customer signd off on the configuration - we start a custom build for him - which will be well documented from start to finish of course :) HOPE to have the car in the shop within the next month or two to start the build.

Sound's like great build, keep us updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Page - where are you getting the roll bar from?

Page - where are you getting the roll bar from?

Having one of my customers shops build it. They do custom roll bar builds/installations (as well as a TON of other stuff). In reality, we could probably do it here. We have a HUGE tube bending facility - just not sure I would ever be able to get the time from the shop to do what would basically be a one-off job.

Is that price for the basic 390hp 302?

Archived