TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mallofgeorgiainternetsales

cutter

Guest evilchris

Being bitch-slapped by lonestarfordinc. :)

lol reading back sec

I don't see any bitch slapping. I see a tool making legal threats he doesn't understand, whining about defamation.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=defamation

No false statements have been made by anyone.

Another thing I see is a moron ( scott ) bitching about damaged reputation, when it is he himself who has damaged his own reputation with his own mouth on this forum. Seriously, who here would go to lonestarford to buy ANYTHING, even a part, after what you've read Scott call customers? "knuckleheads".

Someone should tell Scotty that malicious prosecution is also illegal.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hysterical:

<Y'all betta hopes that laughin' at dem words of some-a-one pokin' fun at some-a-one in the state-of-the-lonely-star ain't ee-legal unda that thar state's laws and other hangin' statutes>

Son, y'all gotta understands that there only counts if I was horse stealing (hmmm)or selling illegal alchyhol :hysterical:

Guest evilchris

Unfortunately, Thanks to GWII, that is not the case in the Great "state of Texas".

Bottomline, I do not want to see any detrimental statements made about LoneStarFordInc or any of my

legitiment Ford Motor Comany Dealers or SalesPersons. Any derogatory comments made will have to be

personally addressed to the dealer in a format he or she is allowed to respond to.

No more coward comments. Is that to much to ask?

Please do not push this issue any further.

I've sent a message to mallsofgeorgiafordinternetbendover via ebay to his sellers account on many occasions, even linking him to here. So you lost that one Perry Mason.

:hysterical2: :tease:

Hmmm.... it da horse part you needa be a worryin' a-bout... Ya know -- mustangs an' all, y'all

Got nuthing to worry bout, these here is genuine Shelby's. Bubba, what the hell is a Shelby, aint that one of them there lil hosses from back in the East or somthing? :hysterical:

Guest evilchris

I'm going to send the GM and President of Lonestarford a copy of all of Scott's posts, so he/she can see how well Scott is representing their dealership. I'll do it later today.

:hysterical2: :tease:

Got nuthing to worry bout, these here is genuine Shelby's. Bubba, what the hell is a Shelby, aint that one of them there lil hosses from back in the East or somthing? :hysterical:

Oh, that's Sheltie, dang it. Get me a long neck and that dang lawyer back on the phone, this aint a working out at all. No sir, it just aint working out. Maybe we oughta toss up some more banners, free sody pop and well, hell, they won't eat the dang hot dogs. We need ta get some nachos and other stuff. Bubba! Where'd y'all going, get that twit of a nephew mine.

Sheet, make this mess, and I gotta clean it up :fan:

Guest evilchris

Yeah, makes me want to run right out and buy a Shelby from them. They really know how to make a customer feel welcome.

....and they'll threaten to sue you for defamation for expressing displeasure in their practices! I wonder how the GM and President of Lonestar is going to feel when they find out one of their sales peons is making legal threats in the name of their dealership?

This even makes them look worst, theres a e-bay auction for the red vert with stripes, MOGFIS (my new name for them) has bid 14,000.00 over MSRP of 49,500.00, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but if they had bought it for 63,500.00, your telling me theres a market to resale at this price, no friggin way, they're just inflating the price to help other dealers make out...In one dealers defense they stated in there auction the right to cancel any dealer or broker bids, the car was a retail only sale... :rockon:

This even makes them look worst, theres a e-bay auction for the red vert with stripes, MOGFIS (my new name for them) has bid 14,000.00 over MSRP of 49,500.00, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but if they had bought it for 63,500.00, your telling me theres a market to resale at this price, no friggin way, they're just inflating the price to help other dealers make out...In one dealers defense they stated in there auction the right to cancel any dealer or broker bids, the car was a retail only sale... :rockon:

Hey y'all, Jim Bob here agin, I gotta pay for them there extra banners and nachos we had to git. Sides we got other spenses you know

Oh, that's Sheltie, dang it. Get me a long neck and that dang lawyer back on the phone, this aint a working out at all. No sir, it just aint working out. Maybe we oughta toss up some more banners, free sody pop and well, hell, they won't eat the dang hot dogs. We need ta get some nachos and other stuff. Bubba! Where'd y'all going, get that twit of a nephew mine.

Sheet, make this mess, and I gotta clean it up :fan:

...when Jim Bob Stubby speaks, ya'all better listen up, cuz he's a bayd a$$ mutha :censored: whooza warnin' ya to not make no det-tree-mental commentary on his lay-git-ee-mate dealersheeps (he he, what a bout dem ill-lee-git-ee-mate ones, ah.. huh?). Aw shucks, think I'll fireee up dat sheltie pony with them sup-ree-charged valves an ever-thang and go git lawyered-up in prep-ee-ra-shun for dem law suits I'll be a layin' on dem slickers at SU. Where's the gosh darn "P-R-N-D-L" thang lever? Giddy-yup, some-bitch!

...when Jim Bob Stubby speaks, ya'all better listen up, cuz he's a bayd a$$ mutha :censored: whooza warnin' ya to not make no det-tree-mental commentary on his lay-git-ee-mate dealersheeps (he he, what a bout dem ill-lee-git-ee-mate ones, ah.. huh?). Aw shucks, think I'll fireee up dat sheltie pony with them sup-ree-charged valves an ever-thang and go git lawyered-up in prep-ee-ra-shun for dem law suits I'll be a layin' on dem slickers at SU. Where's the gosh darn "P-R-N-D-L" thang lever? Giddy-yup, some-bitch!

Dang it, why you fellers makin so much fun outta me. I'm a trying to make living here bouts and it just plain aint easy. Sides, it weren't my fault, it was that dang nephew, that I'm a sure ain't the fruit of my loins and his cousin Bubba. I keep a tellin' to come on down, an you can have one them 500 Shelties for just a slight handling charge. Like I said, I got spenses and such, and them nachos is just plain good :fan:

crap

I take a day off and miss all the fun. I ain't never been sued for defamation before. Almost sounds like fun. The countersuit for being bothered by a flamin' idiot sounds even better. I hope that guy is not in charge of their public relations dept :hysterical:

come on lawsuit boy, bring it on box2.gif

box2.gif

....and they'll threaten to sue you for defamation for expressing displeasure in their practices! I wonder how the GM and President of Lonestar is going to feel when they find out one of their sales peons is making legal threats in the name of their dealership?

You mean Scott Stubbs isn't even an executive of Lonley-stars Ford?!

Hmmm... makes sense, ...I didn't see any actual e-mail addresses for Ford SVT in his post <lol> but he sure sounds like he's the dealership MFWIC (mother :censored: who's in charge) :hysterical:

Chris, are you familiar with them or live near them or did you look them up online? just curious. thanks.

Guest evilchris

You mean Scott Stubbs isn't even an executive of Lonley-stars Ford?!

Hmmm... makes sense, ...I didn't see any actual e-mail addresses for Ford SVT in his post <lol> but he sure sounds like he's the dealership MFWIC (mother :censored: who's in charge) :hysterical:

Chris, are you familiar with them or live near them or did you look them up online? just curious. thanks.

He's in their ebay profile, and is constantly bragging about how he's sold more GT's and Ford GT's than anyone. I live in San Diego. I had never heard of them until the $99,000 auctions for GT500's.

http://www.lonestarford.com/Department-New.aspx

Scott Stubbs

Internet Team Manager

Phone 281-931-3381

Mobile Phone 281-650-5886

Fax 281-878-4499

fordgtx@gmail.com

He's just the "Internet Manager". Not General Counsel, so I don't think he has his JD. =)

He's in their ebay profile, and is constantly bragging about how he's sold more GT's and Ford GT's than anyone. I live in San Diego. I had never heard of them until the $99,000 auctions for GT500's.

http://www.lonestarford.com/Department-New.aspx

Scott Stubbs

Internet Team Manager

Phone 281-931-3381

Mobile Phone 281-650-5886

Fax 281-878-4499

fordgtx@gmail.com

He's just the "Internet Manager". Not General Counsel, so I don't think he has his JD. =)

Gee, from his picture he looks likes he 19. Scary huh? :hysterical:

If they don't, we can poke some more fun :poke:

I think the e-bay prices are starting to come down -- would be a shame if the the hi/double ADM dealers got stuck with them 'em at their inflated costs. This is a sinking ship that no dealer wants to be thelate trying to get off.

He's a link to Lonley-stars e-bay corral (scroll the e-bay window on that page). I think I saw 7 GT500s and 6 Ford GTs and some Mustang GTs (one nice one with a 'shaker' hood billet grille, chindeck spoilers and 20"ers).

Of the GT500s the coupes all have an askig price just under $70K but all bids are under $60K, ever those that will close in the next 12-16 hours, except a Vert that they're asking just under $80 with bids of under $70K. I find it curious that virtually all the bids are about 10-11K under the 'buy-it-now' price, regardless of how many hours/days are left in the auction. How can that be? That's just not a pattern I've ever seen for multiples of anything on e-bay -- no one I know actually bids that way. Hmmmm. Pretty much the same pattern is true for the Ford GTs -- all bid 12-20K under the buy-it-now.

Wow! And no defatory comments -- maybe we should charge them for the advertising :hysterical:

I think the e-bay prices are starting to come down -- would be a shame if the the hi/double ADM dealers got stuck with them 'em at their inflated costs. This is a sinking ship that no dealer wants to be thelate trying to get off.

He's a link to Lonley-stars e-bay corral (scroll the e-bay window on that page). I think I saw 7 GT500s and 6 Ford GTs and some Mustang GTs (one nice one with a 'shaker' hood billet grille, chindeck spoilers and 20"ers).

Of the GT500s the coupes all have an askig price just under $70K but all bids are under $60K, ever those that will close in the next 12-16 hours, except a Vert that they're asking just under $80 with bids of under $70K. I find it curious that virtually all the bids are about 10-11K under the 'buy-it-now' price, regardless of how many hours/days are left in the auction. How can that be? That's just not a pattern I've ever seen for multiples of anything on e-bay -- no one I know actually bids that way. Hmmmm. Pretty much the same pattern is true for the Ford GTs -- all bid 12-20K under the buy-it-now.

Wow! And no defatory comments -- maybe we should charge them for the advertising :hysterical:

Can you say R-Bay schill :doh:

I will be sure to not do it again, thanks Fastback for keeping me outta trubble

Don't know if you read that Edmunds.com 10-parter on car salesmen and the 'techniques' they use -- an eye-opener.

Such a nice bunch of gentlemen (and ladies) :wacko:

Don't know if you read that Edmunds.com 10-parter on car salesmen and the 'techniques' they use -- an eye-opener.

Such a nice bunch of gentlemen (and ladies) :wacko:

No, but I have a couple buddies over the years that were car salesmen. They both believed that if the dealer has intentions of screwing you, they will find a way. I have tried to deal with the honest ones and believe me, it makes car buying fun.

FYI everyone:

Check out this E-bay auction number

GO vert, didn't hit reserve, and the max bid was $60,100.

That's less than $12k below MSRP.

Mike.

A few days ago, I searched GT500s. All of the ones that I looked at that were bid at 20 over were Lonestar's. The rest were about 12-15 over. Not that I want to defame anyone, but, sounds fishy to me. I think there could be a ringer bidding up the price of theirs. Interesting that the bids are "private".

disclaimer: These are only inferences from the private bids and higher prices. No harm was intended toward LoneStarFord or any of its representatives. :hysterical:

Archived