TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mallofgeorgiainternetsales

cutter

I'm good with most of this

If Ford sold online directly to the customer and the dealer received a fee for prep and delivery (whatever works financially), then it becomes a competitive customer-service game based on excellence and customer-value and not

For those that don't bother with the rest of the board(and you should, as I have noticed a distressing segregation lately between those that have their cars and those that are waiting[hoping?]) I raised these objections in another thread. And I was answered by a more knowledgable person than myself. And it is only a couple of thousand words(isn't it easy to get into the pithy comment mindset of the net?) and if you hop over the bits that don't add to the discussion in it, you discover that there MAY be defensible reasons things have turned out the way they have. As a thoughtful person, I have always maintained that there is (almost) always a solution that takes into account all parties and works to the benifit of both, IN THE REAL WORLD. For the dealers and supporters in the forum I ask a simple question. If the dealer, as an independant body from Ford Motor Company, if their free market Additional Market Adustment was independant of the price of a GT500 (in other words entirely based on YOUR dealers customer service as a complete package), would you get $10-60 000, BASED ON YOUR product knowledge, finance team, customer relations(pre, during and post sale), order placement and tracking, pre(and post)-delivery inspection and service, and general over-all customer satisfaction? :blink: HERE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of nasty car salesmen floating around these boards spouting off their jerked off philosophies and defending what most on this board probably consider "sleazy" tactics.

You might contact Ruf for some spelling help, too.

Where does the KuckleHead customer floating around the board jerking off the dealer fit in to the equation.

My only point is you are trying to seem "Cool" by trashing an Honest Dealer when you don't know two shits from anything. Sleazy? In my book why don't we involve

Malls of Georgia?

That goes for the whole board. Its time for all you scare-dee-cats (texas spelling F.O.) to say your

remarks that are consider in the legal world "DEFAMATION" to the source.

Respectfully,

Scott Stubbs

281-931-3381 DIRECT

Lone Star Ford

lonestarfordinc (ebay)

www.lonestarford.com

www.fordgr.com

# 1 Ford GT Salesperson 2006

#1 Ford GT 500 Salesperson (so far)

CC: Malls of Georgia

BC: Ford Performance Group, SVT

You can't use Internet message board posts to file/win a defamation suit.

Unfortunately, Thanks to GWII, that is not the case in the Great "state of Texas".

Bottomline, I do not want to see any detrimental statements made about LoneStarFordInc or any of my

legitiment Ford Motor Comany Dealers or SalesPersons. Any derogatory comments made will have to be

personally addressed to the dealer in a format he or she is allowed to respond to.

No more coward comments. Is that to much to ask?

Please do not push this issue any further.

Unfortunately, Thanks to GWII, that is not the case in the Great "state of Texas".

Bottomline, I do not want to see any detrimental statements made about LoneStarFordInc or any of my

legitiment Ford Motor Comany Dealers or SalesPersons. Any derogatory comments made will have to be

personally addressed to the dealer in a format he or she is allowed to respond to.

No more coward comments. Is that to much to ask?

Please do not push this issue any further.

Take a Hike--get lost--you're not wanted here (sue me)! :censored:

Where does the KuckleHead customer floating around the board jerking off the dealer fit in to the equation.

My only point is you are trying to seem "Cool" by trashing an Honest Dealer when you don't know two shits from anything. Sleazy? In my book why don't we involve

Malls of Georgia?

That goes for the whole board. Its time for all you scare-dee-cats (texas spelling F.O.) to say your

Respectfully,

Scott Stubbs

281-931-3381 DIRECT

Lone Star Ford

lonestarfordinc (ebay)

www.lonestarford.com

www.fordgr.com

# 1 Ford GT Salesperson 2006

#1 Ford GT 500 Salesperson (so far)

CC: Malls of Georgia

BC: Ford Performance Group, SVT

Gee whiz, I is really a quakin in my boots now. :fan:

My point was, If you have dealers buying at ADM's to sell for higher ADM's , common sense tells you that he's going to bid up the auctions on e-bay to try an keep the selling prices higher.

..........and higher and higher. Its crap, but it's legal. Horse stealing is out though, they still hang you in Texas for that. MMMMMMMMM?

I'm good with most of this, Rat, except what I highlighted in blue above because the dealer isn't actually the supplier. In a true market economy, like the stock market example you gave, those who bought high would get stuck with the shares if they insisted on a high offering price after the market had devalued the shares. The seller (delaer) would have no choice but to take a lower price if they wanted to sell.

I think we're generally on the same page - I may not have made it as clear and concise as I could have (it was late and I was tired), but I was refering to dealers as "suppliers" in a general sense, in that they are not the end-user. Your "thesis" ;) I think broadens the discussion (in a good way).

I sometimes wonder what will happen when Wal-Mart starts selling cars (and I wonder what they would charge for a GT500). This could be an entire thread unto itself.

My point was, If you have dealers buying at ADM's to sell for higher ADM's , common sense tells you that he's going to bid up the auctions on e-bay to try an keep the selling prices higher.

True, but people will only pay so much. Theoretically, a dealer could ask $100k+, but that doesn't mean there's a market (buyer) for it.

I sometimes wonder what will happen when Wal-Mart starts selling cars (and I wonder what they would charge for a GT500). This could be an entire thread unto itself.

Wal-Mart selling cars??!! Please say it isn't so!!! Then again maybe they wouldn't charge an ADM. :doh:

The customer pays your salary. Did they not teach you that in dealer school?

----------------------------

Btw, this is a discussion forum and the opinions expressed are just that -- opinions. A citizen's constitutional right to free speech trumps your right to not like what someone says unless there's a direct accusaion (I haven't seen any, but, if you have, contact that person).

If a person doesn't like a book can they be sued for discussing what they don't like about it? If people go to a restaurant do they not have the right to discuss their feelings about it? If people see ads on the internet that appear to misstate the product or how it's offered, do they not have the right to discuss that? Maybe even an ethical obligation to report it? Maybe you're confusing the U.S. with a WW-II era totalitarian regime? -- dunno, but you are confused nonetheless.

Even Texas has to live within the tenets of the US Constritution.

I haven't seen anyone in here accusing any dealer of intentionally doing anything illegal and many have praised dealers who conduct their businesses ethically -- either way, if the shoe fits, wear it!

You would do well to take a lesson from Ratnacage (at your dealership) who understands what a forum discussion is and has the social skills to participate and be respected by others.

If you read a post that shows a misunderstanding of what you know to be the case, why not clarify the misunderstanding? Why not answer some of the questions raised? Why not participate in the content of the discussion? That's what a Forum is about. If you do that, you'll likely be respected.

If there's anyone in here who you think has defamed you, take it up with them. But it seems unwise to attempt to hold a US citizen's free-expression hostage by veiled and baseless threats. That's no way to participate in a discussion.

<the above is just my opinion expressed under the rights and privaleges afforded citizens by the Constitution of the United States of America>

The customer pays your salary. Did they not teach you that in dealer school?

----------------------------

Btw, this is a discussion forum and the opinions expressed are just that -- opinions. A citizen's constitutional right to free speech trumps your right to not like what someone says unless there's a direct accusaion (I haven't seen any, but, if you have, contact that person).

If a person doesn't like a book can they be sued for discussing what they don't like about it? If people go to a restaurant do they not have the right to discuss their feelings about it? If people see ads on the internet that appear to misstate the product or how it's offered, do they not have the right to discuss that? Maybe even an ethical obligation to report it? Maybe you're confusing the U.S. with a WW-II era totalitarian regime? -- dunno, but you are confused nonetheless.

Even Texas has to live within the tenets of the US Constritution.

I haven't seen anyone in here accusing any dealer of intentionally doing anything illegal and many have praised dealers who conduct their businesses ethically -- either way, if the shoe fits, wear it!

You would do well to take a lesson from Ratnacage (at your dealership) who understands what a forum discussion is and has the social skills to participate and be respected by others.

If you read a post that shows a misunderstanding of what you know to be the case, why not clarify the misunderstanding? Why not answer some of the questions raised? Why not participate in the content of the discussion? That's what a Forum is about. If you do that, you'll likely be respected.

If there's anyone in here who you think has defamed you, take it up with them. But it seems unwise to attempt to hold a US citizen's free-expression hostage by veiled and baseless threats. That's no way to participate in a discussion.

<the above is just my opinion expressed under the rights and privaleges afforded citizens by the Constitution of the United States of America>

dunmlel ta du da

" the eyes of Texas are upon you"

:hysterical:

Nothing like the veiled threat of a lawsuit to squash discussions and OPINIONS!!!

He called them sleazebags

You called us Hill-Billy (and scared-dee-cats)

So what???

You Dirtball. (aw, did I hurt your feelings???)

Get over it.

I'd put my name and number here, but I don't want you calling my home with some stupid offer for an overpriced GT500!!!

This law suit mentality makes me sick.

Howdy There Y'all

This here is Jim Bob Stubby.

You know I am right sorry bout the way, we communicated with y'all before, That there feller was just a might too touchy. He had a bad day with greasing deals and such and just weren't himself.

Well, I just wanted y'all to know, he really sorry bout that and what we gonna if offer y'all all the Shelbys y'all want. And just to let y'all there aint no hard feelin's we were gonna give to y'all for free. Cepting of course a small handing fee. We got a dang awful lot money in these things and we would have to at least charge ya fer handling.

So what say, y'all come on down and see me, Jimmy Bob. The best friend y'all could have in the car business, after all, we'll treat ya right. :cheerleader:

Howdy There Y'all

You know I am right sorry bout the way, we communicated with y'all before, That there feller was just a might too touchy. He had a bad day with greasing deals and such and just weren't himself.

Well, I just wanted y'all to know, he really sorry bout that and what we gonna if offer y'all all the Shelbys y'all want. And just to let y'all there aint no hard feelin's we were gonna give to y'all for free. Cepting of course a small handing fee. We got a dang awful lot money in these things and we would have to at least charge ya fer handling.

So what say, y'all come on down and see me, Jimmy Bob. The best friend y'all could have in the car business, after all, we'll treat ya right. :cheerleader:

Y'all is just killing me. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

To quote lawdude

Haha, poor man's version of a Slapp suit.

Yeah, which is exactly what LoneStar... is doing! :glare:

Howdy There Y'all

and don't forget to bring the chillen, cause we got free pony rides and ballons, and for the little woman, we done put in this here botique

Haha, poor man's version of a Slapp suit. :)

It sounds like SLAPP imunity only applies in the context of a citizen's petitioning of government (or a gov empl), not citizen-citizen situations... or has it become a broader defacto first-amendment issue? Or did you mean the veiled threat of our friend from the state-of-the-lonely-star was analygous to the abuses of SLAPPs (takes me a little to catch on sometimes)?

Lawdude, what's your professional opinion on this (if you don't mind sharing) -- have you seen anyone defaming? Just curious...

I wouldn't mind sharing if I thought I knew what I was talking about. I limit my practice to criminal defense. Anything I'd have to say about an area of law unrelated to criminal defense wouldn't be worth the bandwidth needed to publish it.

And yes, I was anaolgizing.

and don't forget to bring the chillen, cause we got free pony rides and ballons, and for the little woman, we done put in this here botique

:hysterical:

<Y'all betta hopes that laughin' at dem words of some-a-one pokin' fun at some-a-one in the state-of-the-lonely-star ain't ee-legal unda that thar state's laws and other hangin' statutes>

Archived