TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question regarding the TS Newsletter

Son of GT

Staff:

Although I am able to download and retain copies of the Team Shelby Newsletter in a PDF file, I am not able to expand the links embedded within some of the stories. I am doing something wrong? If not, can we keep the newsletters available on line so we have full access to the stories at all times?

Thanks.

Staff:

Although I am able to download and retain copies of the Team Shelby Newsletter in a PDF file, I am not able to expand the links embedded within some of the stories. I am doing something wrong? If not, can we keep the newsletters available on line so we have full access to the stories at all times?

Thanks.

SGT, I think you have to have the email version (HTML) to have access to the links. The links in the pdf do not work.

SGT, I think you have to have the email version (HTML) to have access to the links. The links in the pdf do not work.

I just checked my emails as well as my spam filter, and did not see April's newsletter anywhere. It seems easy to me that a HTML verison of the newsletter could be retained and accessed through a link on the homepage, especally now that we have a new supercharged server.

I emailed Sharon personally about this the day it came out & it's still not been corrected. I thought it was just me & she was ignoring me again :whew: glad to see she's not :hysterical2:

:poke: Sharon :D

Staff:

Thanks.

i can email it to you

I emailed Sharon personally about this the day it came out & it's still not been corrected. I thought it was just me & she was ignoring me again :whew: glad to see she's not :hysterical2:

:poke: Sharon :D

I did also Rod, I guess they have been busy getting the new server up and running. It really shouldn't be too hard to get the pdf links working. I accidentally deleted the emailed link a bit too soon.

We have not sent out Mays yet.

I will see if in the PDF version if we can get the links to work.

For those that do not get the e-mail version please send me your e-mail and I can add it to the list.

The May news letter should be out by Monday.

We have not sent out Mays yet.

I will see if in the PDF version if we can get the links to work.

For those that do not get the e-mail version please send me your e-mail and I can add it to the list.

The May news letter should be out by Monday.

Thanks Sharon, PM has been sent.

Archived