TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantum Performance Grand Opening!

Hope I can make it. I have to go to my wife's bosses birthday party that day.....

What better place to celebrate his birthday than at the Grand Opening. Stump, I believe you need to step up and make that suggestion to your wife. After all, you only want his birthday party to be memorable and would not having it at the Grand Opening make it so? ;) Jim

What better place to celebrate his birthday than at the Grand Opening. Stump, I believe you need to step up and make that suggestion to your wife. After all, you only want his birthday party to be memorable and would not having it at the Grand Opening make it so? ;) Jim

Whoops, got that wrong. It's her company picnic. The B-day party is another time. I'll probably sneak off and go though. :hearseespeak:

Besides, the B-day party of a millionaire trumps grand opening. :hysterical:

I was up there a couple of weeks ago to watch my daughter play in a basketball tourney in Irving. Took a stroll over to their place and got a quick tour of their facilities, nice plan but even nicer staff. Great set-up. They already had 6 cars ready for the conversion to begin. I was almost ready to pull the trigger myself........... :yup:

I was up there a couple of weeks ago to watch my daughter play in a basketball tourney in Irving. Took a stroll over to their place and got a quick tour of their facilities, nice plan but even nicer staff. Great set-up. They already had 6 cars ready for the conversion to begin. I was almost ready to pull the trigger myself........... :yup:

Just had my '08 GT500 in at Quantum for an exhaust upgrade (FRPP SGT's), JLT CAI kit and SCT dyno tune. Great staff in there. Josh is very helpful. And, he didn't mind when I drooled on the GT350's they had in there (man, they are gorgeous!!!!)

Archived