TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any body called on their KR yet?

I think that all of the parts necessary to build them/start the line have not arrived in sufficient quantities yet. And, I don't know which parts those are.

One would think since they announced this car well over a year ago they would have lined up all the parts, dotted the (i's) and crossed the (t's).

My dealer has there unit being delivered on 5-15-08 an sadly they have not even started the build yet, major let :censored: down.

One would think since they announced this car well over a year ago they would have lined up all the parts, dotted the (i's) and crossed the (t's).

My dealer has there unit being delivered on 5-15-08 an sadly they have not even started the build yet, major let :censored: down.

If there is a supplier delay that's outside of SAI or Ford, all that they can do is work with that supplier to help resolve the issue. Neither SAI or Ford wants costly delays, but unforeseen things happen even with the best planning, etc.

Sounds like my car won't be showing up at the dealer today, Ford shows it the 12th. :cry:

I called on it, they say it is on the ground in Vegas. Apparently it is waiting on parts like the rest of the them. The good news is that at least the car is not waiting in Michigan.

Sounds like my car won't be showing up at the dealer today, Ford shows it the 12th. :cry:

I called on it, they say it is on the ground in Vegas. Apparently it is waiting on parts like the rest of the them. The good news is that at least the car is not waiting in Michigan.

do I detect a problem with Michigan???

do I detect a problem with Michigan???

It is my understanding from the bits and pieces I read, that the building at Shelby is full waiting on KR parts, the rest of the KR's have to wait in Michigan until more space is created at Shelby Las Vegas.

let's see.... according to SVT, they are going to start production in 2 weeks... with 632 cars built... someone do the math for me.... I should see my car... in the winter !!! You would think that they would get this straight by now... same old, same old... This is just crap!!! they are finishing up the 40th and the SS's... the higher priced KR will just have to wait.... you pay more, it takes longer... mine was to have arrived this month per hte dealer... it's on it's way to vegas..... dejavu with my 2007 GT 500.... you would think that I am buying a custom car... or even a smart car... those take a year to build and those are cheaper !!! :finger:

SOMEONE STOP THE INSANITY!!! :hysterical:

let's see.... according to SVT, they are going to start production in 2 weeks... with 632 cars built... someone do the math for me.... I should see my car... in the winter !!! You would think that they would get this straight by now... same old, same old... This is just crap!!! they are finishing up the 40th and the SS's... the higher priced KR will just have to wait.... you pay more, it takes longer... mine was to have arrived this month per hte dealer... it's on it's way to vegas..... dejavu with my 2007 GT 500.... you would think that I am buying a custom car... or even a smart car... those take a year to build and those are cheaper !!! :finger:

SOMEONE STOP THE INSANITY!!! :hysterical:

According to everything I have read on the subject is that they will free up space when they start the KR's. The 40th and SS production is not supposed to hold up KR production. The rumored delay is supposedly due to outside parts suppliers and that is just speculation. Take up another vice for awhile and before you know it, you're car will be done. :happy feet:

According to everything I have read on the subject is that they will free up space when they start the KR's. The 40th and SS production is not supposed to hold up KR production. The rumored delay is supposedly due to outside parts suppliers and that is just speculation. Take up another vice for awhile and before you know it, you're car will be done. :happy feet:

I do have to give The Nut credit for patience. :happy feet:

• 1 month later...

Archived