TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought an 08 GT 500!Yeah Baby!

I found one that has no options at all.It's black with the dark gray colored stripes along the rocker.Any body know if it's common for one to have no extras as it's the first I've seen.Bought it for MSRP.It's about time!

Is this what Steve would do ?

:hysterical:

[/quote

I consulted with Steve and he said GO FOR IT!Had to unload the Bullitt to get it.I was going to do some mods to the Bullitt,Supercharger and so on.The more I thought about it I would have 40K+ tied up in the Bullitt total real quick so when this GT500 showed up at the dealership and I shoved them to give me it for MSRP and they said yes,I knew I couldn't lose.$44K and some change!I figure it a great deal!Where are those pesky Dodge Challengers I keep reading are better than the GT500 now! :superhero: Pics soon.

I'll have to check into that as i guess I don't have them on mine.I should have taken them off of the Bullitt before I let it go.I was so thrilled all I did was stare at it for a half hour while they printed out the paperwork.All I know is the window sticker stops at the basic GT500 stuff,And thank God for no sirius trunk turtle!The Shaker 500 will do fine by itself.As wierd as it is I have never seen one without any add ons at all.They tried to move me up to a White with blue stripes that had some options and I told them if it doesn't make it faster,I don't need it.And it fit the budget if you can call it that! :hysterical:

When I ordered mine the only options that I got were the HIDs and the premium interior upgrade. If I knew I could get the pedals that cheap I would have passed on the interior upgrade. All $500 got me were the pedals and a electrochromic mirror. Not worth it for the latter.

When I ordered mine the only options that I got were the HIDs and the premium interior upgrade. If I knew I could get the pedals that cheap I would have passed on the interior upgrade. All $500 got me were the pedals and a electrochromic mirror. Not worth it for the latter.

And leather covered dash. Its included in the Prem Trim package.

Not unheard of to find a barebones car, but you dont see many of them

Congrats.

michael morris

I found one that has no options at all.It's black with the dark gray colored stripes along the rocker.Any body know if it's common for one to have no extras as it's the first I've seen.Bought it for MSRP.It's about time!

Mine was bone stock with no options as well cause I'm a purist :D ..........NOT. Finding the color combo I wanted was more important than the options although HID headlights and the shaker 1000 would have been nice. Actually, finding this zero options one is probably what helped me get my initial deposit back from a crooked dealer in Neport News Va. Here's that thread.. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25793

post-19297-1210105143.jpg

post-19297-1210105143.jpg

Archived