TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm really back this time!

I'm really back this time!I found a Shelby GT 500,Black with no options at all,Which must be kinda rare for 44,200.That was sticker,So I unloaded the Bullitt and bought the GT500.Man has this thing got some giddy up!

I'm really back this time!I found a Shelby GT 500,Black with no options at all,Which must be kinda rare for 44,200.That was sticker,So I unloaded the Bullitt and bought the GT500.Man has this thing got some giddy up!

So... What would Steve do? Change the signature pic with one of YOUR GT500! :superhero:

Guess we're going to loose you now to the other forum. Just remember we stuck by you! :) Speak well of us over there! :cry:

I'm staying in both places!If I could afford it I would have all three!But to finally find a 500 at sticker for 44K was a dream come true so for now I'll just have to get by with it! :hysterical:

Very nice indeed! I was just looking at a dirty Bullitt on the dealer's lot today. My opinion is it's a really nice Mustang that only people who are into them will even know it's a special car. The SGT and 500's just have awesome ride written all over them. Have fun with it and maybe even keep it for awhile...

MustangGT500010.jpgMustangGT500007.jpg

My engine was built by two women .I'd like to personally thank Kimberly Taylor and Gretchen Allen for building a kick azz engine!

Hey, you got the same two people who built my engine! :happy feet: I will double check tomorrow, but I am pretty sure that we do! CONGRATS BTW and enjoy it. Just don't pull a me like I did tonight, I forgot the advice about "only get on it when the nose is straight". Coming out of a parking lot tonight I got a little to quick on the gas pedal and the next thing I knew my rear end was doing the Donald Duck wave to everyone. I think the people in the parking lot liked it and they probably thought I was a trained professional. In my head I was just thinking "get off the gas you idiot or else you are going to do a 360 and then look really stupid".

Oh yeah, I think your SIG needs to change now. Would Frank drive a GT500? Yeah, he probably would have.

Wow, Jim like!!!! Congrats on the 500 07Shelby GT. That's beautiful. Keep this one long enough to post some good pics, OK. Oh, and enjoy :shift:

Jim

Archived