TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby Store

sharon

..the rest were so fast they were actually able to get out of the book. That slow color red seems to be stuck :superhero:

Correct! And that picture of the Red on the cover was taken from the back window of a Blue Shelby to see who the last color out was. Sure enough, it was Red AGAIN!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

I am saddened by the Team Shelby Store launch. There is not one Shelby GT item. This is why I wasn't that hot on the S197 Shelby OA before the Team Shelby incarnation. (I am member #48) I still haven't received my promised Shelby GT shirt.

I am saddened by the Team Shelby Store launch. There is not one Shelby GT item. This is why I wasn't that hot on the S197 Shelby OA before the Team Shelby incarnation. (I am member #48) I still haven't received my promised Shelby GT shirt.

We're pushing the manufacturer for Shelby GT items (shirts). The Shelby GT jackets are close to ready. In fact, you'll be able to order them within the next week or two. They will be available in several colors and will feature your CSM number.

But we are aware that we need more Shelby GT specific items.

We went with with the general Team Shelby CS shirt instead of the individual shirts. So I do not have any GT T-shirts however I am working with one guy on making a few and we do have the Shelby GT specific JAckets that you can put your CSM number on no one has that yet.

Sharon

We're pushing the manufacturer for Shelby GT items (shirts). The Shelby GT jackets are close to ready. In fact, you'll be able to order them within the next week or two. They will be available in several colors and will feature your CSM number.

But we are aware that we need more Shelby GT specific items.

Thank you Robert and Sharon. I had the same feelings as ShelbyPilot. :cry:

I know we are out numbered on this site at least 10 to 1 and sometimes it feels much...much more.

It's appreciated :drool: that members other than GT-500 owners are included.

Looking forward to the Shelby GT jackets. happy%20feet.gif

Archived