TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what # Supersnake are we up to?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael, hate to even ask, but with a deposit date of November ( CSM # 08SS0144 ), when do you think i might get the long awaited "call" :happy feet:

Mine was October, I don't expect a call until the fall (September +). I'll try to get more info on # cars/week while I'm there Wednesday.

Mine was October, I don't expect a call until the fall (September +). I'll try to get more info on # cars/week while I'm there Wednesday.

Can anyone tell me how to get the stats on what your build # is from ford like listed below

Mines an 08 covertible and maybe that data isn't available yet but would like to know where to get it when it is

2008 Vista Blue Convertible (#____ of ____ Blue convertibles; __ of __ Blue stripe-deletes);

Can anyone tell me how to get the stats on what your build # is from ford like listed below

Mines an 08 covertible and maybe that data isn't available yet but would like to know where to get it when it is

2008 Vista Blue Convertible (#____ of ____ Blue convertibles; __ of __ Blue stripe-deletes);

When production is over for 08s it takes a month or so for SVT to put the final numbers together. Then you call SVT and they will sell you the stats. You can go to SVT.com to get the number.

I also put you info in the spreadsheet that I have been keeping.

I would be scared to venture a guess on when you will get the call. The next month or so I think the SS production will slow down while SAI builds the KR, but this is what IM thinking not what anyone at SAI has told me.

michael morris

When production is over for 08s it takes a month or so for SVT to put the final numbers together. Then you call SVT and they will sell you the stats. You can go to SVT.com to get the number.

I also put you info in the spreadsheet that I have been keeping.

I would be scared to venture a guess on when you will get the call. The next month or so I think the SS production will slow down while SAI builds the KR, but this is what IM thinking not what anyone at SAI has told me.

michael morris

Michael,

I went to SVT.com as well as FordSVT.com and didn't see any number to call for stats. Can you be any more specific or does anyone else happen to have a link ?

Thanks for your help

Just wondering if anyone knows what # SuperSnake are we up to? Also, how many SuperSnake conversions are being averaged per month? thanks.

Got my SS package in the mail this morning and my number is 07SS0630 :mail:

Go to the Ford Performance Group web site:

http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/coolStuff/product4/

I called the 800 number to ask for a certificate and they told me they wouldn't have the 08's available until October.

I guess I was the last of the VIP cars to get done. It was finished last tuesday and I'm just waiting on the shippers to get her home.07SS0025 Black coupe.

I was out there yesterday and saw a black coupe getting loaded on an enclosed Accurate trailer along with 2 other colors. Hope it was yours!

I was out there yesterday and saw a black coupe getting loaded on an enclosed Accurate trailer along with 2 other colors. Hope it was yours!

We were probably there at the same time. If so, that was a black 40th coupe, and the other 2 cars were red SuperSnakes. One coupe, and 1 convertible. I'll be posting pictures this weekend, in a new thread. I think the vert was CSM 38, not sure what year, and the black 40th was maybe 185. Not sure, I knew I should have written down the numbers. I never saw the number of the red coupe. They looked GREAT sitting there together.

hey guys, i got the call yesterday to bring the car in, 07SS0125 deposit late june. wow made my day!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I hope you get the chance to bring it in yourself, and see all the other cars in the shop. You won't be able to keep your mind on much else after that...

Congratulations! I hope you get the chance to bring it in yourself, and see all the other cars in the shop. You won't be able to keep your mind on much else after that...

yes we are going to drive it there and then trailer it home so we can bring our take off parts with us, it's a 7 hour drive, even faster in a GT500 :happy feet: :happy feet:

hey guys, i got the call yesterday to bring the car in, 07SS0125 deposit late june. wow made my day!!!!!!!

[/quote

Congradulations and thanks for the update Mustang514. Glad to see we're in the 100's, makes the wait a little more bearable for the rest of us. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I talked to my buddy in AZ he has 2 07 #131 and #132 he is supper snaking them both with 725 HP he dropped both of his cars off on Friday they told him 2 to 5 weeks until he can pick them up.....

Now I wait 08..... #608

I wonder what the estimated time lines are... Will yours (608) be built this year or will it be next year before your slot comes around?

Perhaps someone else may know approx how many are being completed a week to ballpark time lines.

I wonder what the estimated time lines are... Will yours (608) be built this year or will it be next year before your slot comes around?

Perhaps someone else may know approx how many are being completed a week to ballpark time lines.

I'm sure it will be next year. I have 08SS640 and they told me approximately 10 months before I get the call.

I'm sure it will be next year. I have 08SS640 and they told me approximately 10 months before I get the call.

Is it worth the wait to have them built in Vegas or maybe we should consider some of the other

authorized shops that do the conversions?

Is it worth the wait to have them built in Vegas or maybe we should consider some of the other

authorized shops that do the conversions?

It's a personal issue. I never intend to get rid of my cars but I want to say and have the documents stating that my cars were done at SAI. I could easily go the Dallas shop and have them done since it's only 3 hours away. I'm thinking about having the Dallas shop build my Terlingua.

It's a personal issue. I never intend to get rid of my cars but I want to say and have the documents stating that my cars were done at SAI. I could easily go the Dallas shop and have them done since it's only 3 hours away. I'm thinking about having the Dallas shop build my Terlingua.

Just for information, mine is being picked up this weekend and my number is 233. It appears that they are moving a little faster than I thought they would.

Steve Crowe

Just for information, mine is being picked up this weekend and my number is 233. It appears that they are moving a little faster than I thought they would.

Steve Crowe

Wow, are there that many cars done, or is it possible a lot of people backed out/not able to take there cars in. If we are in the 200's then this is good news for us in the 500+ range :)

Steve Crowe

Picked up as in done?

Or going or Vegas to be converted?

Picked up as in done?

Or going or Vegas to be converted?

I wish!! Picked up to be converted. Actually Intercity is picking it up first thing Friday morning. Now just another waiting game but at least I'm closer than I was.

Steve Crowe

I wish!! Picked up to be converted. Actually Intercity is picking it up first thing Friday morning. Now just another waiting game but at least I'm closer than I was.

Steve Crowe

Sweet. Getting one step closer.

Steve Crowe

Is number 233 your original number or or the new revised number. I was originally 246 and moved up to 173 when some dropped out.

When did you put your initial deposit down?

I still have not been called, was told it would be another 2 months or so.

Thanks for the update

Archived