TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Photos of Super Snakes being Built at SAI

Thanks Sharon One thing it appears the vents are removed from the old hoods are they then installed on the new SS hood?,

I don't know this would probably be a good question for Bud. If he does not see this post I will forward it to him.

Sharon

I see that SAI is changing things up some. When my car went thru it was COMPLETED then got it stripes. Now it looks like they are getting striped before they are converted. I bet this saves ALOT of time. Good job Bud on the change. SAI should get you an extra box of FISH STICKS!!!!

michael morris

Thanks Sharon,

Nice pics, they'ed look even better if mine were there :hysterical:

Keep'um comming :happy feet:

JimC

I see that SAI is changing things up some. When my car went thru it was COMPLETED then got it stripes. Now it looks like they are getting striped before they are converted. I bet this saves ALOT of time. Good job Bud on the change. SAI should get you an extra box of FISH STICKS!!!!

michael morris

lol

I was up there at SAI Monday. Whoever has the Blue GT500 from Washington State that went with a 40th anniversary should watch really closely to your transport company unloading your car. They were going to bottom the car out while loading it. Another transport company told them this in front of a bunch of us customers (who were dropping off their cars and had just done the tour) and then got them another set of ramps from their rig so they could load your car up safely.

Let's see..what else did I see...Red SS Vert. Made our decision for us on what color to get the vert. She's a beaut! I have a bunch of pics I'll post up next week.

Archived