TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbys on the central coast

Any Shelby owners in the Monterey California area? Would be fun to have a meet and great and coral some shelbys. I live in Marina CA about 8 miles north of Monterey. Also thinking about attending Cherry's Jubilee in September at Laguna Seca. Another cool venue to get together.

Look forward to hearing from folks.

Any Shelby owners in the Monterey California area? Would be fun to have a meet and great and coral some shelbys. I live in Marina CA about 8 miles north of Monterey. Also thinking about attending Cherry's Jubilee in September at Laguna Seca. Another cool venue to get together.

Harold,

I live in Almaden Valley, south San Jose. Monterey is a real nice drive for me and I usually got to the Russo-Steele Auction, and others in August. I am thinking about Cherry's Jubilee this year, I hear it is a real nice show.

Randy

Harold,

I live in Almaden Valley, south San Jose. Monterey is a real nice drive for me and I usually got to the Russo-Steele Auction, and others in August. I am thinking about Cherry's Jubilee this year, I hear it is a real nice show.

Randy

Randy

Cherry's is a nice show and a fun time. Saturday at Laguna Seca fun laps are available. If you decide to go, maybe we can get others and corral some other Shelbys. Last year there was a couple of nice GT350 that would be cool to park next too.

Let me know if you come this way.

Archived