TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello from Norcal!

TPSMak

Hello from Norcal! I'm from San Jose Ca.. anyone else from Norcal?

Oh ya. There are quite a few of us here in NorCal; I'll ask BEEKAY to add you to the list, whatcha got?

Team Shelby Bay Area GT500 Owners

You should check out the Team Shelby regional forum for updates on a Spring Tean Shelby get-together, you should also consider joining Team Shelby.

Hope to see you around,

Jay

Oh ya. There are quite a few of us here in NorCal; I'll ask BEEKAY to add you to the list, whatcha got?

You should check out the Team Shelby regional forum for updates on a Spring Tean Shelby get-together, you should also consider joining Team Shelby.

Hope to see you around,

Jay

I actually don't own a GT500 at the moment but am looking for a GT500 in the next year or so. We had 2 GT500s come through the shop this past week though.

I currently own a 07 GT with quite a bit of upgrades... I'll post up some pictures on Monday when I get to the shop.

Hope to see you around,

Jay

Thanks for the Welcome Jay! There should be ALOT more than the list you guys compiled... I know of AT LEAST 7 other GT500s in the Bay Area not listed on that list...

He now has a number of sales leads

Na... I was the Pres of Norcal SVTOA in 07, 08 and Shelby is helping getting SVTOA back on track after years of neglect. I've been following the SAAC vs Team Shelby matter and have just been lurking on this site. Theres some really great people on this site.

Hi Mike,

I will have to stop by and show you my car.

Michael

Is this Michael McGuirk? How you've been?

I'm sure your car looks bad ass judging from your avatar!

Swing on by anytime and you can come check out my car too ;)

Folsom checking here. quite a few Shelbys up this way, just cruise around town on a nice weekend. Hope to meet with some of you sometime. Anyone going to the vintage races at Sears Point? If so see you in the Shelby parking paddock.

Folsom checking here. quite a few Shelbys up this way, just cruise around town on a nice weekend. Hope to meet with some of you sometime. Anyone going to the vintage races at Sears Point? If so see you in the Shelby parking paddock.

ISNT THAT A PRISON?

Archived