TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where do I purchase this kit?

shipmodeler

Hi y'all,

I am interested in the CS6 kit (turn 1 to start, followed by the performance parts as money allows).

However, I have been unable to find it....It isn't listed on the Shelby performance parts site...

My question is: Who sells it, and how much is it?

I am fairly new to the performance auto scene, but I am fairly handy and a good friend runs a garage. I have an 06 Convertable V6 and an 07 SGT, the vert is my daily driver. I read up a bit about these kits and it is very tempting as a 1st modified project.

V/R,

Stephen Vick

Hi y'all,

I am interested in the CS6 kit (turn 1 to start, followed by the performance parts as money allows).

However, I have been unable to find it....It isn't listed on the Shelby performance parts site...

I am fairly new to the performance auto scene, but I am fairly handy and a good friend runs a garage. I have an 06 Convertable V6 and an 07 SGT, the vert is my daily driver. I read up a bit about these kits and it is very tempting as a 1st modified project.

V/R,

Stephen Vick

www.hillbankmotorsports.com

try this link

Hi y'all,

V/R,

Stephen Vick

Look on page 24 and 25 of the printed SPP catalog here:

http://scottdrake.net/SPPCatalog2007LO-RES.pdf

Archived