TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss Doctor

Well, I saw no area for newbies to introduce themselves, so Hi, I'm a newbie to this site.

I'm the proud owner of a 2008 vista blue GT500 with premium interior that I took possession of on March 6th after waiting 17 long weeks to be delivered. I've already implemented a few upgrades:

C&L CAI

SCT X3 tune

SuperMaxx 1.88" long tube headers

3" high flow cats

3" Magnaflow exhaust

Pro 5.0 performance shifter

20" Zenetti Masquerade wheels w/Nitto 555

This is the first true performance vehicle that I have ever owned. When Ford went retro on the Mustang, I had to have one, because when I was a teen in the 70's the car to have that I couldn't was the Mustang Mach 1. I bought a 2006 GT convertible in vista blue and modified it. Then the GT500 was released. Oh SNAP! I had to have one, but I waited until the "Market Availability Adjustment" tag was removed before ordering mine. I LOVE this car! I'll drive it until I can no longer get gas for it.

Well, I saw no area for newbies to introduce themselves, so Hi, I'm a newbie to this site.

Welcome to Team Shelby SnakeDoctor. You may be a newbie to the forum but it sounds like you have lots of Mustang knowledge under your belt so feel free to jump right in on these forums.

And yes pics are always welcome. There can never be too many pics.

Steve

Welcome to the site. You've been busy with the mods. I really like the rims.

Thanks. I have been busy with the mods. Next project will be adjustable panhard bar and control arms. I'm going to do that before I install the Pro 5.0 3.73 gears sitting in my garage. I kind of fell into the wheels. I had a set of 20" black Dale Ernhardt "Killer" wheels on my vista blue '06 GT convertible that I saved to put on the GT500, but they wouldn't clear the Brembo brakes up front. A buddy of mine got these Zenetti wheels, had them on his Roush for 5 days, and then decided that he didn't like the split spoke look and took them off. Luckily, they are one of a few wheels that'll fit the GT500. I got a deal on virtually new wheels!

Archived