TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member(well kinda....5 months new)

QuietShelby

Well I got a chance to sit down and take some time to organize my pic and put some up on photo bucket today. So i just want to introduce myself after 5 months of being a Shelby GT500 owner. :happy feet: I ordered my Shelby last October 9th and picked it up on January 3rd of this year. As of right now only have a little over 850miles on her but really haven't gotten on it till around 700 or so and WOW is it fun as h@$$ :hysterical::hysterical: . Well my name is Blake and I guess I'm one of the young guns at 24.I live in Georgia in a not so little town of Lilburn. I do have to say that i still can't believe I own a Shelby GT500 My dream car! I do have to thank My folks for the support (as much as my mother tells me it was a dumb buy at 24) but I'm enjoying every min of owning it. Here's a few pic of before i got the window tinted and after. Enjoy!

The night i drove her home.

100_2346.jpg

Before:

100_2367.jpg

100_2369.jpg

After:

100_2389.jpg

100_2391.jpg

Awsome story Blake, I live in Fayetteville but have alot of "Car Buddies" in Lilburn. Have fun with it but RESPECT the heck out of it. It's lethal if you let it. Take care. Randy

Blake,

Welcome and congrats on owning an awesome car (my first car was a '73 Corvette when I was 18!). As Randy said have fun but be careful - drivers in ATL are nuts! Come on up to the cruise-in at Riverstone Parkway in Canton this summer - big turnout usually 150-200 cars or so third Saturday of every month.

Tim

Congrats & Enjoy you picked the fastest colour

Thanks and yeah i just had too also match the truck if you can see in the background of one of the pic. Its a matching set :happy feet:

Another hello and congrats. Im in Middle Ga. Any of yall going to Tidwell for the show and shine on June 7.

michael morris

Thanks Michael, Yeah if weather is great I'll be there with the Shelby if not i'll still show up at the Tidwell show. I still plan on coming down your way to see your SS. I'm sure it's fast but it could be faster you know if it was Blue. :hysterical::hysterical:

Blake,

Welcome and congrats on owning an awesome car (my first car was a '73 Corvette when I was 18!). As Randy said have fun but be careful - drivers in ATL are nuts! Come on up to the cruise-in at Riverstone Parkway in Canton this summer - big turnout usually 150-200 cars or so third Saturday of every month.

Tim

Thanks, well i would say my first car was a 89' full size bronco white (yes like OJ) and it was a 5.0 STICK, yes 5 speed manual. It still in the family too well never get rid of it. Yeah i just might have to head out that way, so i would guess it would be on the 17th of this month right?

Thanks again to all!

You know it! All show and well a little go :hysterical:. I'm gonna try to keep it that way.

Welcome QuietShelby from Louisiana!! awesome color. We attend few shows 4- 1st place so for this year,going aginst Roush,Foose,Tungsten GT-500, Keep her clean the sun comes out that blue shines like nothing else!!!!

Archived