TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks Donnie B for the Email Update!

Has SAI figured out how many cars per week/month they will complete and are you able to give an estimated time when those waiting will be scheduled?

I know a lot of the guys here would like to know more. :headscratch::yahoo:

Thanks again. :rockon:

Rick M

I heard after they built mine, SAI STOPPED production. The figured they couldnt make another as BAD A$$ as mine and just quit :hysterical3::hysterical:

This is a good question and SAI should be getting close to knowing build time on a Super Snake.

michael morris

Well then, I guess that means you will have to share with the rest of us! :drool:

Has SAI figured out how many cars per week/month they will complete and are you able to give an estimated time when those waiting will be scheduled?

I know a lot of the guys here would like to know more. :headscratch::yahoo:

Thanks again. :rockon:

Rick M

HI all!!!!

I would say that we are finishing around 15-20 cars per week. Now, this is a mixture of 40th Annv. and SS's at the same time. This week though, I believe we have almost 20 lifts FULL of SUPER SNAKES!!!! What an AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!! We just called in another batch of SS's in ( I think there were 30+ names on that list) and a few more 40th's. I think we have around 75-80 more cars headed our way and should hit very soon!!!! Our tech's have thier routine down pat and we are really getting these cars in and out. And we have also revamped our QC procedures too. Any of the earlier issues we had are being resolved before the vehicle even leaves the shop.

Bud

ps. For all of you that read Don's news letter----please do not make fun of my 3 legged cat. He is a good cat and he gets along quite well with the 2 dogs we have too :D Plus, when I adopted him, the nice lady felt a little bad because he only has 3 leggs, so I got him with a 25% discount!!!! :hysterical2:

HI all!!!!

I would say that we are finishing around 15-20 cars per week. Now, this is a mixture of 40th Annv. and SS's at the same time. This week though, I believe we have almost 20 lifts FULL of SUPER SNAKES!!!! What an AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!! We just called in another batch of SS's in ( I think there were 30+ names on that list) and a few more 40th's. I think we have around 75-80 more cars headed our way and should hit very soon!!!! Our tech's have thier routine down pat and we are really getting these cars in and out. And we have also revamped our QC procedures too. Any of the earlier issues we had are being resolved before the vehicle even leaves the shop.

Bud

Bud

Sounds like real progress, I can hardly wait, there may be a chance it will happen before the weather up here turns to crap agian! :banghead:

Thanks for the update.! :happy feet:

Rick

Come on down to Perry, Im dying to get her out. I need a reason. ANY REASON!!!!

michael morris

Just booked my plane ticket, see you Saturday :shift::hysterical: Oh, should I bring my helmet? :hysterical3:

ps. For all of you that read Don's news letter----please do not make fun of my 3 legged cat. He is a good cat and he gets along quite well with the 2 dogs we have too :D Plus, when I adopted him, the nice lady felt a little bad because he only has 3 leggs, so I got him with a 25% discount!!!! :hysterical2:

Does that mean if we order a 3-wheeled SS, you will give us a 25% discount :hysterical:

If anyone didnt get the Donnie Dashboard News letter yall should email him at DonnieB@shelbyautos.com and ask him to put you on the email list. I didnt get the letter, but asked him to add me to the next list.

Just thought I would let yall know

michael morris

Archived