TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GTSC

Hey Gang,

Long time no visit,

After much ado, I decided to purchase and have some mod's done,

I ordered a FR Whipple SC Intercooled, 20 Inch rims F/B with 8/10 inch tires, brake kits, gauge package,

and some pretty stuff.

My car will go to Taska Ford in RI when and if they can get my SC'er and Brake kit???????????

I did some research and discussed the Whipple vs the Paxton SC'ers, the Whipple aka Ford Racing SC'er

makes its power across a wider band, improving performance at lower RPM's as well as Mid/High. After

having owned a 05 Trubo'd Diesel Ford P/U and the horrendous low end performance I took to heart the Paxton's

short comings in the lower RPM ranges seriously, I eleviated the issue with my P/U with a Bully Dog Downloader,

Silverline Exhaust, and a Alpine Nav/Stereo with LCD TV(Doesn't do much for performance, but sure makes the

Diesel quitier).

Hopefully when/if Shelby/Ford ever get around to it, they will ship my SC'er and Brake kit to Taska and they will

in turn install it?????????????????????????

After the install I will download some Pic's, update all of you about the performance etc, I beleive I will also recieve

a new Build Sheet from Shelby with my Shelby approved improvements.

Lata

Moe in NH

Hey Gang,

Long time no visit,

After much ado, I decided to purchase and have some mod's done,

I ordered a FR Whipple SC Intercooled, 20 Inch rims F/B with 8/10 inch tires, brake kits, gauge package,

and some pretty stuff.

My car will go to Taska Ford in RI when and if they can get my SC'er and Brake kit???????????

I did some research and discussed the Whipple vs the Paxton SC'ers, the Whipple aka Ford Racing SC'er

makes its power across a wider band, improving performance at lower RPM's as well as Mid/High. After

having owned a 05 Trubo'd Diesel Ford P/U and the horrendous low end performance I took to heart the Paxton's

short comings in the lower RPM ranges seriously, I eleviated the issue with my P/U with a Bully Dog Downloader,

Silverline Exhaust, and a Alpine Nav/Stereo with LCD TV(Doesn't do much for performance, but sure makes the

Diesel quitier).

Hopefully when/if Shelby/Ford ever get around to it, they will ship my SC'er and Brake kit to Taska and they will

in turn install it?????????????????????????

After the install I will download some Pic's, update all of you about the performance etc, I beleive I will also recieve

a new Build Sheet from Shelby with my Shelby approved improvements.

Lata

Moe in NH

Moe, nice choices. S/C really wakes the car up. What happens is, when you upgrade @ Tasca (or any other Authorized Mod Shop), we track the mods in the newly formed registry. We don't issue a new build sheet. You DO get the neat-o GT/SC stickers for the side of your car, and a real kick-a** improvement in performance.

BTW, what part of NH you from?

Chris

Hey Chris et al,

I'm in Southern NH as we call it here, actually Nashua, interesting on the Build Sheet. I have been truly bitten by the New Mustang and actually was when they first releaased it, and at the time hoped they would eventually make it a Shelby at some point.

Hence the Shelby GT and as of today a GT500 owner, Black on Black with Red Inserts and Alloy Stripes, so, perhaps next year if I'm not in the poor house I will Super Snake the GT500.

I am looking forward to the Mod's to the Shelby GT, and think the Whipple SC'er is the way to go, if the GT500 is any indication of that fact.

Hey Chris, if the Kick in A__ performance comes on like the GT500 I'll be impressed, I want to think the SGT with the SC'er and lighter nose would be a rocket on the track and probally smoke a GT500 in the handling department???

Hey Mike I'm a Morris in NH, aka the Moe.

Thanks guys, I love these cars, and they will probally be the financial ruin of me....................lmao............... :happy feet:

Lata Moe Morris

in NH

Archived