TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM 07SS0038 is Home!

I got my Car back yesterday at 1pm eastern time. I have to tell you all that the pictures although great to see DO NOT do this car justice. I could not be happier with the job Shelby did. Every one who sees it just drops their jaws. The car is f@#kin AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only driven it a short distance but man the power this car has is unbelievable. The reason I only had a short time to drive it was that my parts also arrived yesterday and I had to pick them up. You will need a large pickup or in my case I used one of my small dump trucks to get the boxes back to my storage garage. Does any one know if there is a market for these parts? Any way when I get a chance to take some pictures I will but they can't even begin to capture the bad ass way this car looks. The wheels alone are worth the price of the package. Everyone commented on how large and beautiful the wheels are. G-d damn this is a great car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that this is a great car. Oh yeah I guess I did. Thanks Bud and Adrienne and all the un-named people at SAI. You guys did a great job.

I got my Car back yesterday at 1pm eastern time. I have to tell you all that the pictures although great to see DO NOT do this car justice. I could not be happier with the job Shelby did. Every one who sees it just drops their jaws. The car is f@#kin AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only driven it a short distance but man the power this car has is unbelievable. The reason I only had a short time to drive it was that my parts also arrived yesterday and I had to pick them up. You will need a large pickup or in my case I used one of my small dump trucks to get the boxes back to my storage garage. Does any one know if there is a market for these parts? Any way when I get a chance to take some pictures I will but they can't even begin to capture the bad ass way this car looks. The wheels alone are worth the price of the package. Everyone commented on how large and beautiful the wheels are. G-d damn this is a great car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that this is a great car. Oh yeah I guess I did. Thanks Bud and Adrienne and all the un-named people at SAI. You guys did a great job.

You're killing us here. We need pics.

HSURB

+1 on all of it, specially Bud and Adrienne :happy feet:

michael morris

Archived