TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server

robertlane

Does that mean more down time over the weekend?

No. You might see the site off for a few minutes in the wee hours of the morning. No big down time though. B)

All I know is when the fans on the server come on, it creates this huge vacuum sound; children and small animals are subject to get sucked in and ears pop. :drop:

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server.

You will immediately notice that the site is remarkably faster. . .it has been "Super Snaked." :snake:

The new server features:

* FOUR zeon 3.4 GHZ processors.

* Linux Red Hat Enterprise Operating System.

* 8 Gigs of Ram.

* Running on a 10 megabit pipe.

We'll be adding more features in the following days from here in Las Vegas that will make your visit more pleasurable.

Finally, I want to personally apologize for the extended downtime during the server switchover. It took more time that expected and I did not provide a clear explanation as to the status and progress. :finger:

Robert

Out of curiosity what is your storage? How is it configured and managed and backed up? Is it part of the server complex or a standalone box?

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server.

You will immediately notice that the site is remarkably faster. . .it has been "Super Snaked." :snake:

The new server features:

* FOUR zeon 3.4 GHZ processors.

* Linux Red Hat Enterprise Operating System.

* 8 Gigs of Ram.

* Running on a 10 megabit pipe.

We'll be adding more features in the following days from here in Las Vegas that will make your visit more pleasurable.

Finally, I want to personally apologize for the extended downtime during the server switchover. It took more time that expected and I did not provide a clear explanation as to the status and progress. :finger:

Robert

Robert

Will be able to down load larger JPGs??? The 500 max is very small.

ShelbySteve

Archived