TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server

robertlane

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server.

You will immediately notice that the site is remarkably faster. . .it has been "Super Snaked." :snake:

The new server features:

* FOUR zeon 3.4 GHZ processors.

* Linux Red Hat Enterprise Operating System.

* 8 Gigs of Ram.

* Running on a 10 megabit pipe.

We'll be adding more features in the following days from here in Las Vegas that will make your visit more pleasurable.

Finally, I want to personally apologize for the extended downtime during the server switchover. It took more time that expected and I did not provide a clear explanation as to the status and progress. :finger:

Robert

smiley_bug.gif

smiley_bug.gif

We are still working on more speed..........after all, that's the Shelby creed :)

We'll unleash some more speed during the next few days along with more features by Monday_ish *

This server is totally dedicated to Team Shelby! :superhero: :happy feet:

* _ish is a valid legal term that gives us leeway. :)

I'm thinking that the upgrades to the server put some new spring in her step :P

Sorry, did you say "spring in her step? What step? I don't see any feet. She has feet??? :hysterical:

I am however concerned about the torsonal strength and rigidity of her bra straps, maybe she needs to go Kevlar or Carbon Fiber.

Sorry, did you say "spring in her step? What step? I don't see any feet. She has feet??? :hysterical:

I am however concerned about the torsonal strength and rigidity of her bra straps, maybe she needs to go Kevlar or Carbon Fiber.

:hysterical2: I'm partial to carbon fiber. :spend:

:hysterical2: I'm partial to carbon fiber. :spend:

Well, with CF you're going to need a BIG Autoclave for them puppies! :hysterical::redcard::hysterical:

Thanks Robert and Sharon and everyone else.

The amazing thing is we went away for a few days, and I just picked up and it's like nothing (except time) happened. Your migration from the old system to the new one is flawless! Except for a few days off the air, we are back with nothing lost. Excellent job!

Thanks Robert and Sharon and everyone else.

The amazing thing is we went away for a few days, and I just picked up and it's like nothing (except time) happened. Your migration from the old system to the new one is flawless! Except for a few days off the air, we are back with nothing lost. Excellent job!

What twobjshelbys said. I was afraid when it came back up it would be a different format and my 62 year old brain would have to figure out how to navigate all over again. Surprise!!!!!!!! It's the same only faster and the forum tools work now! How cool is that? I was going through withdrawal, looking for other forums and even checked out the SAAC site :redcard: Glad to be back.

Jim

Welcome to the new Team Shelby server.

You will immediately notice that the site is remarkably faster. . .it has been "Super Snaked." :snake:

The new server features:

* FOUR zeon 3.4 GHZ processors.

* Linux Red Hat Enterprise Operating System.

* 8 Gigs of Ram.

* Running on a 10 megabit pipe.

We'll be adding more features in the following days from here in Las Vegas that will make your visit more pleasurable.

Finally, I want to personally apologize for the extended downtime during the server switchover. It took more time that expected and I did not provide a clear explanation as to the status and progress. :finger:

Robert

Hey, how about a pic of the server!! Also, does it have a Snake emblem on it??

The site is running extremely fast and smooth.

Let the party begin.

HSURB :party::party::party::party::party:

YA I'm There Party Party Party Love to party!

A quote the wise guru of party.

"We MUST always celebrate growing pains with a good party to appreciate what is accomplished by over coming them".

Archived