TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHITE SUPER SNAKE VERT!!!!!!

Yeah, me either. I'll have to change that when I get the car back tomorrow. But first it's got a track date on Sunday at California Speedway! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats Rick,

I really like the painted mirrors, but when the CF goes on they need to go back black IMO! STILL an AWESOME ride! Have fun at the track and be careful. They are BEASTS!!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Jeez, it's about F'in time Rick got his car back.....JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Car looks fantastic Rick, congratulations to you!! The stripes blend very well with the top, but I can't help thinking that you'll need to put "To protect and to serve" on the doors... th_Adam12Policecar.jpg

JUST KIDDING AGAIN!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously, I really do love the car even with the painted "you know what's", but thank goodness you're going to replace them when the car gets home. Do you know if they have Mustang mirrors with foward facing red lights on them? :hysterical::hysterical:

JUST KIDDING!!

Sorry, but I've got four days of lame humor built up in me, and I guess this was the place that opened the lame joke box up.

I was thinking about putting a couple of "CALTRANS" decals on my car... :hysterical:

Your car looks good for having black stripes on white, I think the black top helps also, but IMHO I think blue stripes would have gone better on a white car to salute the original SS...but I guess that's just me

Coldy, are you channeling yourself through Master Yoda now? :hysterical::hysterical:

Your car looks good for having black stripes on white, I think the black top helps also, but IMHO I think blue stripes would have gone better on a white car to salute the original SS...but I guess that's just me

Now why did you have to go & bring that up Master Yoda? :waiting: The car looks great with that cloth top, the mirrors....I'm still thinking about.

Coldy, are you channeling yourself through Master Yoda now? :hysterical::hysterical:

If I could do that I would have used it on everyone at SAI to get what i wanted months ago :hysterical2:

Maybe a Coldy Jedi Mind Trick used on me he did?

I feel a cold :cold: disturbance in the Force near by I do

YUP! :cold: is back now that we have a SS server

Enis, If I do get the stickers, lights, etc. you'll be the first guy I pull over! :hysterical: Do I hear a "One Adam Twelve"?

You asked for it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbChtPq_H-Q

Thank you everyone for the kind words and offers. Today was track day at California Speedway so that kind of tells you how the Super Snake will be treated. It was my first time on a track and the experience was something I'll never forget. The car handled fantastic, there was more than enough power, the tires stuck to the track, and the brakes would do everything I wanted. I went from a 1:38 down to 1:27 by the end of the day on five runs. I don't know if that is good, but I was a lot more comfortable by the end of the sessions. Would I do it again? HELL YES!!!! In just a few short months I hope to try it with the GTX1.

MAYBE THEN I'LL CATCH UP WITH ENIS! :beerchug:

Oh, and the Black GT/SC in the videos is ShelbyPilot. He's a better driver than I am. :yup:

th_P5040051.jpg

th_P5040050.jpg

Archived