TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has had their family jack your car?

gassman

I will fix your topic for you!

The first time I saw the GT500 at SAI my wife jumped in it and took off. GONE!! She drove around the building spinning tires and disappeared. Then she came back 5 minutes later with a BIG grin.

She hasnt jacked the SS yet, but I see it coming.

michael morris

Dude thats awsome, it cool when the whole family shares the love for the car.

My wife was very hesitent about our car, but as soon as she drove it it was LOVE AT FIRST SHIFT... :shift:

Anyway now she is always driven, and I dont mind, she looks great in it, and its two of my favorite girls!!!

HAVE FUN

BigDrawz

Should have seen it coming...mall runs, birthday parties, joy rides with the girls, etc. :fear: Oh well, if mama's happy then EVERYbody's happy.

2it39dw.jpg

Awsum photo. Glad to see your putting the children in the proper seats. :happy feet:

Thats a great pic. I did notice something odd though. The little one has a HUGE car seat! She looks like shes saying something like "yea... check me out!" lol. Then you got the older one just cheering her on like "woooooooooo!" lol. btw, even the purse looks cumfy. The wife just reeks of pride and love. Shes probly thinking "thats right...." lmao

Should have seen it coming...mall runs, birthday parties, joy rides with the girls, etc. :fear: Oh well, if mama's happy then EVERYbody's happy.

2it39dw.jpg

Thats great the family enjoys the new ride. My wife was happy to get in but much happier to get out. She cried. This is the second car she will no longer get in. Maybe I'll learn.

Thats great the family enjoys the new ride. My wife was happy to get in but much happier to get out. She cried. This is the second car she will no longer get in. Maybe I'll learn.

What the heck happened ?????

What the heck happened ?????

The first car, my 700 HP 41 Willys coupe is nuts and difficult to hang on to when it gets sideways. I can somewhat understand her fear. She said she was done with ever getting in it again.

GT 500 came home and had to show her what it would do. She's done with it also.

Bright side. Mama won't jack the Shelby.

Archived