TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yamahar's Vivatar

carnut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be back.

Where else are you going to find this level of entertainment for free?

We have some very talented tech members and some members with a very refined sense of humor.

A day doesn't go by where I don't laugh out loud here.

Go find that somewhere else. :shift:

Man, I was flying back from Norther Alberta to Michigan today, so I did not check this for a few hours, you guys are amazing! I cannot believe someone was actually seriously offended about my avitar. FYI, it is not a Yamaha bike with the big booty, by the way. I think it is an Aprillia or something. I have seen much worse on here, not that I am complaining, I think a woman's body can be the sexiest thing next to a fine 'stang and a fine motorcycle. I am not sure of the order I like best, but I am definatly a 'stang guy. I hope I am not offending anyone, unless you are a dealer, and in that case you can kiss my avitar! I am not going anywhere also, but I will change the picture when I find a better one. There is no nudity there, so you nuns that are offended better just not read my posts if you don't like it....later

PS. I will not mention ADM again, but it is still bullshit (final words ok)!

Man, I like the bouncing boob avitar, nice dude, I also remember the guy with the nice blonde on a horse, shall I say Mustang horse,,,,,,sexy....later

Oh yeah, and for you who cannot take a joke, lighten up for god's sake, you only live once, loosen the scrotum.

I think a woman's body can be the sexiest thing next to a fine 'stang and a fine motorcycle. I am not sure of the order I like best, but I am definatly a 'stang guy.

Oh yeah, and for you who cannot take a joke, lighten up for god's sake, you only live once, loosen the scrotum.

This just keeps getting better and better, now we come in 3rd, behind the 'Stang, and motorcycles, this sux...

ROFLMAO :hysterical:

you guys are so funny...

T

How about Tsteff giving Yamahar1 a picture of her on a bike for him to use as his avatar?

Could kill 2 birds with one stone here...

let's not take this to another level?

I think she can come up with her own suggestions if she wants to....let's keep it clean so we don't offend the women of the board more than we currently do.

Man, I was flying back from Norther Alberta to Michigan today, so I did not check this for a few hours, you guys are amazing! I cannot believe someone was actually seriously offended about my avitar. FYI, it is not a Yamaha bike with the big booty, by the way. I think it is an Aprillia or something. I have seen much worse on here, not that I am complaining, I think a woman's body can be the sexiest thing next to a fine 'stang and a fine motorcycle. I am not sure of the order I like best, but I am definatly a 'stang guy. I hope I am not offending anyone, unless you are a dealer, and in that case you can kiss my avitar! I am not going anywhere also, but I will change the picture when I find a better one. There is no nudity there, so you nuns that are offended better just not read my posts if you don't like it....later

PS. I will not mention ADM again, but it is still bullshit (final words ok)!

Man, I like the bouncing boob avitar, nice dude, I also remember the guy with the nice blonde on a horse, shall I say Mustang horse,,,,,,sexy....later

HOLLY SUPERBIKE CRAP! I just found the thread that you posted with all the bikes & babes.... Ohhhhhh Yeahhh that's what I'm talking about...I mean their talking about :happy feet: be thatnkful he doesn't use those!

HOLLY SUPERBIKE CRAP! I just found the thread that you posted with all the bikes & babes.... Ohhhhhh Yeahhh that's what I'm talking about...I mean their talking about :happy feet: be thatnkful he doesn't use those!

Care to enlighten the rest of us with a link?

I think she can come up with her own suggestions if she wants to....let's keep it clean so we don't offend the women of the board more than we currently do.

Coldwater...

Maybe my suggestion wasn't worded with the intended meaning very well...

I'm NOT trying to offend Tsteff at all. I simply thought that maybe a lady on the board here would provide a tasteful photo. And, it would be kind of funny if anyone complained about the photo from that point on, as it was provided by the lady in the picture, who also reads these boards.

Again, not trying to offend anyone.

Mike.

Coldwater...

I'm NOT trying to offend Tsteff at all. I simply thought that maybe a lady on the board here would provide a tasteful photo. And, it would be kind of funny if anyone complained about the photo from that point on, as it was provided by the lady in the picture, who also reads these boards.

Mike.

Are G-strings and pasties tasteful? If I recieve a photo like that, I will post it...... :cheerleader: later ladies..... 5.4 Shelby guy,,,,the ladies I posted were mostly on the thread about people posting Car models on the Gathering Place, so I posted some bike models, because I don't have any pics of car models on my puter...... I could look up the exact thread, but as Rufdraft has already pointed out, I have a drinking problem, so I cannot think straight....later

Oh, wait a few days, and I will get you some more pics,,,have to work like 5 am, long day tomorrow...later guys

Ah - such refined articulation. Belch.

Ah, ya gotta love it!

...guys do have their priorities :hysterical:

How about posting candidate avitar replacements for Yamahar1 (just for laughs, I have no prob with 'canned hams' but it does grab your attention)

Here's my candidate: Mustang pedal-cars. There were 93,000 sold in 1965(!!), perfect examples of original '65s now go for as much as the cars did then!

post-4902-1156470751_thumb.jpg

And here's the story of the folks who are now making them again from the original tooling/molds: History of Mustang Pedal cars (click Discovery 2005 at bottom of that page for more)

Or you can buy new ones (they even have a GT350 now!) here: Mustang Pedal Cars

The even sell the old-fashioned 'sad-faced' ones! Sad Faced Pedal Cars

They even make an one Ruf would like: post-4902-1156471140_thumb.jpg :tease:

post-4902-1156471140_thumb.jpg

Ah, ya gotta love it!

...guys do have their priorities :hysterical:

How about posting candidate avitar replacements for Yamahar1 (just for laughs, I have no prob with 'canned hams' but it does grab your attention)

Here's my candidate: Mustang pedal-cars. There were 93,000 sold in 1965(!!), perfect examples of original '65s now go for as much as the cars did then!

And here's the story of the folks who are now making them again from the original tooling/molds: History of Mustang Pedal cars (click Discovery 2005 at bottom of that page for more)

Or you can buy new ones (they even have a GT350 now!) here: Mustang Pedal Cars

The even sell the old-fashioned 'sad-faced' ones! Sad Faced Pedal Cars

They even make an one Ruf would like: post-4902-1156471140_thumb.jpg :tease:

Your killin me over here :hysterical: that must be ruf,s car in his favorite color. Maybe i can afford one of those pedal cars it would be easier than trying to get a gt500 for msrp (lol) just kidding ruf ruf .

How about Tsteff giving Yamahar1 a picture of her on a bike for him to use as his avatar?

Could kill 2 birds with one stone here...

Maybe, but 1st I gotta find a cool bike... :shrug:

Yeah, see still not offended... I was an ARMY EOD wife for 10+ years, I'm tellin' ya it takes alot to offend me...

T

Coldwater...

Mike.

We'll see...

T

high school kid and his new 442; hopefully not offensive to any of you diehard ford guys and gals.

....now, just who is that skinny kid who still has all his hair????? :hysterical:

ROFLMAO....Oh,see, Now I'm offended...just kidding, very nice car...

T

See? There you go again, Dan...and just when I was thinking about liking you. :baby:

:hysterical: You know, what's really funny, Bryan, is that when I posted that pink-pedal-car pic, I had forgotten about the avatar context earlier in my post :doh: then you put it up and I thought: hey, that's clever! :doh:

But now, I like it! :cheerleader:

:hysterical: You know, what's really funny, Bryan, is that when I posted that pink-pedal-car pic, I had forgotten about the avatar context earlier in my post :doh: then you put it up and I thought: hey, that's clever! :doh:

But now, I like it! :cheerleader:

you shouldn't have said you like it...you KNOW what's coming next, now don't you?.... :hysterical:

Maybe you guys should get a room! 68fastback, Ruf will take you in his Pink Monster. :hysterical:

Archived