TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kidd Valley meet

dave c

We are going to meet at Kidd Valley tonight. It starts @6:00 pm, but we could all meet up at the Top Foods on 220th and Hwy 99 in Edmonds about 5:00 or somewhere more convenient and cruise in together. It would be really awesome to have a group of Shelby's cruise in!!!!!

Kidd Valley is located @ 14303 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

It would be nice to a have a strong showing of ALL Shelby's, GT500, GT-H and Shelby GT's.

Call me 206-498-3224 or post if you want to join in.

Dave

Also, here are a couple of shows coming up Port Angeles May 3rd, click on link in column

http://www.geocities.com/north_olympic_mustang/2007index.htm

Bickford Ford, May 4th all ford and Mustang show, gates open @9:30.

We are going to meet at Kidd Valley tonight. It starts @6:00 pm, but we could all meet up at the Top Foods on 220th and Hwy 99 in Edmonds about 5:00 or somewhere more convenient and cruise in together. It would be really awesome to have a group of Shelby's cruise in!!!!!

It would be nice to a have a strong showing of ALL Shelby's, GT500, GT-H and Shelby GT's.

Dave

Also, here are a couple of shows coming up Port Angeles May 3rd, click on link in column

http://www.geocities.com/north_olympic_mustang/2007index.htm

Bickford Ford, May 4th all ford and Mustang show, gates open @9:30.

Thanks Dave, I live in Kent but was up that way yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure I met you but did meet a few people and saw some pretty nice cars. I was the old guy in the Red and White GT 500.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

Thanks Dave, I live in Kent but was up that way yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure I met you but did meet a few people and saw some pretty nice cars. I was the old guy in the Red and White GT 500.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

We did see you there. As a matter of fact you parked right next to us in the back. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. It ended up being a pretty slow night. Later in May, they will be lined up across the street. I hope to see you again and this time we'll talk.

I know its a long way, but May 4th is the svtoa show @ Bickford. You should enter your car. Otherwise we'll see you soon.

Wanted to make this but it just wasn't in the cards. There is a show at bickford this weekend?

That's all right. Kidd Valley doesn't really get going until about the middle of May. Yes there is a show at Bickford. The gates do not open until 9:30. We expect to see lots of NW Shelby's. So you better be there, weather is supposed to be great.

That's all right. Kidd Valley doesn't really get going until about the middle of May. Yes there is a show at Bickford. The gates do not open until 9:30. We expect to see lots of NW Shelby's. So you better be there, weather is supposed to be great.

I'll be there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder that Kidd Valley season is officially OPEN!!!!!! :happy feet: The weather is going to be in the 80's. Couldn't ask for a better day....FINALLY.

PM me or call me if you want to cruise in together. It's probably going to be overloaded because of the weather, so getting there earlier is better.

Hope some of you can make it.

Triple XXX in Issaquah is having there season opener car show on Sunday, 5/18. Starts @8:00 am.

Archived