TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Poster in my office

Very nice MM. The two beasts together look great we now know which is the better colour, hey Michael :) ... Where are the beauties? :happy feet: Enjoy gentlemen..great cars.....I can feel your joy.....Hope I won't be disappointed with my SS... It is alot of money including taxes......Oh well I guess you only live once.... :)

Very nice MM. The two beasts together look great we now know which is the better colour, hey Michael :) ... Where are the beauties? :happy feet: Enjoy gentlemen..great cars.....I can feel your joy.....Hope I won't be disappointed with my SS... It is alot of money including taxes......Oh well I guess you only live once.... :)

You will LOVE IT!!!! :happy feet:

Both cars on the showroom floor keep each other company. I havent had much time to drive the Red one so the Black one is baby sitting :hysterical:

michael morris

Sure is some nice wallpaper!!!!!!!!! :hysterical3::boring::shrug::doh::hysterical2: :hyper:

Bud

I was going to post something about the wallpaper, but Bud beat me to it. I DIDNT choose this paper it was here when I moved to this office :banghead::censored:

Glad you could wake up from your NAP long enough to post!!!

michael morris

Do you know what the tax rate is for the SS parts? That poster improves the wallpaper a lot MM.. :hysterical3:

I know yall wont believe this part, but Im going to tell yall anyways. What I was thinking when I placed the cars in this postion was 2 things.

In 40 years when folks are looking for anything Shelby, SS, or GT500 this poster or a picture online might come up.

First they will see the GAS SIGN in the back ground and see the price ( Wow its LOW or WOW they had GAS)

Second, the cars in the background will kinda date it. Body styles and such of the other cars.

I know it sounds stupid, but Im thinking that when Im dead and gone and 40 years if these car are worth anything this could be neat to have with the dated stuff in the background

michael morris

Well, after reading this thread and laughing so hard at the replys, I actually woke up the wife. So she come stumbling into the room to see what was so funny. First thing she said was, "wow" cool looking picture. But then she said, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!! I said what are you talking about? She said that there is a guitar in the corner!!!! I don't think she had her glasses on yet :hysterical::hysterical2: :shades:

Bud

Well, after reading this thread and laughing so hard at the replys, I actually woke up the wife. So she come stumbling into the room to see what was so funny. First thing she said was, "wow" cool looking picture. But then she said, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!! I said what are you talking about? She said that there is a guitar in the corner!!!! I don't think she had her glasses on yet :hysterical::hysterical2: :shades:

Bud

Maybe Miss Beth likes the wallpaper!!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Maybe Miss Beth likes the wallpaper!!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Well, after she got her cup of coffee and woke up a bit---she went back to look at the pics again. This was the only thing she did--------- :barf: (I think she saw the wallpaper this time :hysterical2:

Maybe on Monday I'll take a couple of pics of my office and show you what real posters look like :camera::yahoo:

Bud

Well, after she got her cup of coffee and woke up a bit---she went back to look at the pics again. This was the only thing she did--------- :barf: (I think she saw the wallpaper this time :hysterical2:

Maybe on Monday I'll take a couple of pics of my office and show you what real posters look like :camera::yahoo:

Bud

I have seen your office and your posters!!!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

I was going to post something about the wallpaper, but Bud beat me to it. I DIDNT choose this paper it was here when I moved to this office :banghead::censored:

Glad you could wake up from your NAP long enough to post!!!

michael morris

Well now that you moved into that office, when are you going to CHANGE the wallpaper????

Maybe a nice red with black stripes running through it? :hysterical:

Why are yall rushing me! Ive only been in this office for 3 years!!! :hysterical: It takes time for me to change things :hysterical3:

michael morris

I've been to Perry, GA and things do move a little slowly down there yall! :hysterical::hysterical: Really......no rush Michael! :hysterical:

Archived