TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Pup pick out a vanity plate

pitpup

I need a vanity tag for El Diablo. To participate in this thread, please tell me which of MINE you like the best and if you've got one that you think is better than anything I have here, by all means, ADD YOURS! Here's the subject:

El_Diablo_022.jpg

Thanks and have some fun with this. Here are my top choices in alphabetical order:

BIGPEEL

FASTAXI

PB4UGO

PEELTHS

SCOOLBZ

SCOOLIN

SHRTBUS

SLOPONY

UBETCHA

WLDTANG

I need a vanity tag for El Diablo. To participate in this thread, please tell me which of MINE you like the best and if you've got one that you think is better than anything I have here, by all means, ADD YOURS! Here's the subject:

El_Diablo_022.jpg

Thanks and have some fun with this. Here are my top choices in alphabetical order:

BIGPEEL

FASTAXI

PB4UGO

PEELTHS

SCOOLBZ

SCOOLIN

SHRTBUS

SLOPONY

UBETCHA

WLDTANG

AGT2DY4

(a GT to die for)

BIGPEEL

FASTAXI

PB4UGO

PEELTHS

SCOOLBZ

SCOOLIN

SHRTBUS

SLOPONY

UBETCHA

WLDTANG

CITROZ

WANTED

TRYME

El_Diablo_022.jpg

BIGPEEL

FASTAXI

PB4UGO

PEELTHS

SCOOLBZ

SCOOLIN

SHRTBUS

SLOPONY

UBETCHA

WLDTANG

Since someone went the fruit route, let's go without pits:

SEEDLES

Or, intimidate the other guy with:

RNGUSLO

I had this one on a 'Vette:

HI OFCR

Back to fruit:

APEELNG

If you live in a state where 8 is the max characters, rather than 7, used this one.....either as an intoxicating beverage or as a demand for sex:

SCRWDRVR

:shift:

bj

• 1 month later...

That's very cool. So you got 'PEELTHS'... I think it has attitude! It's been over a month now. Think I'll call Trenton and see if they can enlighten me as to where we are. Here are the 4 I sent, in the order I sent them:

WLDTANG

SQEEZEME

PB4UGO

GRABBER

In CA you can check the vanity plate availability online, and then purchase via credit card and thats it...now just the wait. I wanted to get sqeezme/pb4ugo/apeelng/grabber but not available here...its funny that most of these suggestions were already taken... will post pic when they finally get here

I still wish we had done a national club kind of thing. Like BOGO PA1

Alan, I hear ya, bruddah. But I'm really into the individuality thing. You know me. Like to be different...

In CA you can check the vanity plate availability online, and then purchase via credit card and thats it...now just the wait. I wanted to get sqeezme/pb4ugo/apeelng/grabber but not available here...its funny that most of these suggestions were already taken... will post pic when they finally get here

I believe NJ has that now, too. But I found it after the fact. Cali is nice because anyone can go on and check availability. NJ you have to fill out this huge online form... and because my card was already mailed in, I said screw it.

That reminds me. I need to call Trenton and figgur out who's on first! I really do like PEELTHS. Glad I could sent you a winner. To me... it shows attitude!!!! Or is that the car? Ah, well...

This just in... I called Trenton. The following plate is reserved in my name, which means of the four I sent them, I got my first choice:

WLDTANG

Oh yes, and Grabber7... I realize now why I like the shot of your car so much. It used to be my wallpaper in August! Here's a scaled down version... along with your original for over and under comparison of the drop. What a great angle for the S197...

El_Diablo_005.jpg

mustang012.jpg

that's funny...great minds think alike they say...my favorite shot of the car as well...

congrats on the plates, glad you got your first choice.

Attitude, thats what I need more of with this car...my buddies have already been giving me a hard time with the color choice. Some have accused me of compensating for something (like the littleman syndrome with a big lifted truck)...guess you simply can't like something out of the ordinary without people jumping to conclusions...so my new plate should push this over the edge...lol

Archived