TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby gt conv totaled

shelbygt350s

hi i have some pictures of 08 shelbygt conv some guy in montana bought this car and paid cash and drove less than 50 miles don't know the # or if i can up load the pictures if they aren't on here someone email me that knows how and i will send them to you its worth seeing they are to big to upload it says help

Dash plaque is gone but not the radiator support tag. Wonder what the CSM # is on this one?

Yeah, and the Powered By Ford as well as the hood scoop are gone, just need that radiator tag and you have the makings of a clone for sure. The fact is cloning is going to happen as these cars get wrecked and the parts get on the open market.

The Dash Plaque and 'Powered by FORD' Badges are gone. . . . I also noticed that the hood scoop is gone! Hmmmmm

I am in the auto insurance biz and see this often - I hope that the people in this veh are all ok. . . . .

:hysterical: MM! :hysterical:

Hey Guys,

I hate seeing stuff like this. We did some pic enhancements and it looks like alot of blood on that airbag.

We need to find out what car number that is so if the number does come up in the future there is record of it.

Also, I would like to see an area on this site if there is something like this does happen that the owner will post. Maybe we call the section "Rest in peace" Just a thought ....a due respect to the car.

Glenn & Stephanie

www.hotelkingdom.com

Archived