TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certificate packge

I got my certificate package from SAI. The certificate is really nice and I will frame it and display it with my car when I go to shows and cruise nights. The final bill was nicely itemized and was included with the package. All in all a nice final touch to a job well done. Thanks to all at SAI

I got my certificate package from SAI. The certificate is really nice and I will frame it and display it with my car when I go to shows and cruise nights. The final bill was nicely itemized and was included with the package. All in all a nice final touch to a job well done. Thanks to all at SAI

Better hang on to it.. That buisness card in there might be worth some money some day! :) HAHAHA! :hysterical:

Better hang on to it.. That buisness card in there might be worth some money some day! :) HAHAHA! :hysterical:

I have my buisness card that I got with mine put away in a special place!!!

Miss Adrienne, have you had a chance to fix mine?

The package is GREAT and Bud, Adrienne and Cythina did a AWESOME job

michael morris

I CALLED SVT TODAY FOR A BUILD CERTIFICATE AND WAS TOLD NOT UNTIL THEPRODUCTION RUN IS DONE SOME TIME IN NOVEMBER---WHICH IS WHAT I THOUGHT. CAN SOMEBODY THAT HAS ONE--07 I GUESS POST A PICTURE OF WHAT IT IS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

THANKS BOB

I have one for my 07. I will try to post a pic for you later. The certificate that I am talking about here is the one from SAI for the super snake.

Archived