TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT/CS Registry

bztz4m

Hello I am Ron Davis the owner of a new GT/CS registry for the 2007 - 2009 GT/CS Mustangs. The site is now about 2 months old and I am looking to catalog all the GT/CS Mustangs. So all you GT/CS owners take a look at the site and sign up there is no cost.

Here is the link to the site: http://gtcsregistry.com

Ron,

I want this decal:

decal.jpg

Is it a inside the window decal or outside the window ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool. I just made the check out to Paul with the SASE and will mail it tomorrow. I knew this car was Special. :happy feet:

From what I hear the '08 cars will be around 7400 +/- to be built this year. Also I emailed your GT/CS build dates...

Ron

Yes they are the 2009 order guide is also on my site. The have the option of a white stripe for the 2009 cars.

Cool. The white stripe would look good on the Black car IMO.

How did you get my info:

Receipt Date:

6/21/2006

Serialize Date:

6/29/2006

Segment Date:

6/29/2006

Sequence Date:

7/17/2006

Blend Date:

7/24/2006

Produced Date:

8/2/2006

Gate Release Date:

8/2/2006

Ship Date:

8/7/2006

Arrival Date:

8/18/2006

Sold Date:

8/18/2006

Cool. The white stripe would look good on the Black car IMO.

How did you get my info:

Receipt Date:

6/21/2006

Serialize Date:

6/29/2006

Segment Date:

6/29/2006

Sequence Date:

7/17/2006

Blend Date:

7/24/2006

Produced Date:

8/2/2006

Gate Release Date:

8/2/2006

Ship Date:

8/7/2006

Arrival Date:

8/18/2006

Sold Date:

8/18/2006

I have a great contact guy at Ford....I also create birth certificates for GT/CS here is an example. I did one for a Legend Limer since they have production numbers it turned out nice.

post-13161-1208985194_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985213_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985224_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985239_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985300_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985194_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985213_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985224_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985239_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985300_thumb.jpg

I have a great contact guy at Ford....I also create birth certificates for GT/CS here is an example. I did one for a Legend Limer since they have production numbers it turned out nice.

Ron,

Thank for your efforts to get the registry going. I appreciate it, and I know many others do too. I showed it to my wife, and she thinks it's cool too. :)

Ron,

Thank for your efforts to get the registry going. I appreciate it, and I know many others do too. I showed it to my wife, and she thinks it's cool too. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I have alot of work ahead of me right now I am just trying to get the build dates for the cars on the dealers lots so I can at least get the cars sorted by build date. That will take awhile. Then I have to start my search across the country to try and find more cars. If Shelbydude could send me his list that would really cut my time in half.

Ron

Hi Ron, it's Mike. I sent you my vin earlier in the week and after giving you the correct one (oops) I saw you added it to the list. Will you be adding the month and days to the info or do you need me to source that info for you? Also, I have info on other '07s I had looked at before buying mine I can give you if needed. They were in N.Y. I have copys of the window sticker info. Most dealers seem to have white coupes in stock right now that I've driven past however my selling dealer currently has a red and a black coupe. Something I just noticed Wed. when I changed out my suspension is that my car had a front lower control arm brace. I had heard that only the GT500s and convertibles had come with them so maybe that is another CS feature as well? Keep up the good work!

Hi Ron, it's Mike. I sent you my vin earlier in the week and after giving you the correct one (oops) I saw you added it to the list. Will you be adding the month and days to the info or do you need me to source that info for you? Also, I have info on other '07s I had looked at before buying mine I can give you if needed. They were in N.Y. I have copys of the window sticker info. Most dealers seem to have white coupes in stock right now that I've driven past however my selling dealer currently has a red and a black coupe. Something I just noticed Wed. when I changed out my suspension is that my car had a front lower control arm brace. I had heard that only the GT500s and convertibles had come with them so maybe that is another CS feature as well? Keep up the good work!

Mike I am still waiting the dates from my Ford contact. He does get quite busy and will email me once he has time. And please send me any info on any GT/CS you find so I can add them to the database and website.

Ron

Thanks for the kind words, I have alot of work ahead of me right now I am just trying to get the build dates for the cars on the dealers lots so I can at least get the cars sorted by build date. That will take awhile. Then I have to start my search across the country to try and find more cars. If Shelbydude could send me his list that would really cut my time in half.

Ron

What is your email?

I spent the afternoon at a car show today. There was a 1968 GT/CS that was restored. It was a very nice car. He had a plaque that stated the history of the firts GT/CS cars made.

Click on this for the details:

th_CarShowApril262008020.jpg

Grabber I tried to put the decal that you ordered on my car and you will need to be carefull these tear easy plus the colors are sooo light you can hardly see the decal.

Ron

So your tellin me I got gyped ? :banghead:

I got a couple for free to help him promote the decal. But I think they need a redo. The colors need to be darker so you can see them from the outside.

10 bucks is a lot of money for a sticker. Since you are the promoter of it, Have you talked to him about the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
I had the guy make up this license plate frame which I just ordered and I am waiting delivery next week.

http://www.cafepress.com/gt_cs.263090603

I also asked him about making some shirt with a GTCSregistry logo on it. I am still waiting to hear back from him.

Nice touch. Let me know how the quality is and post some pic's of it.

Cool. I just made the check out to Paul with the SASE and will mail it tomorrow. I knew this car was Special. :happy feet:

Ron,

My decal came today. It took 3 weeks to get.

Guess what. :rant:

He sent me a decal for a 1968 GT/CS. <_<

I am going to mail it back tomorrow with another self addressed Stamped envelope with a note asking for the correct decal. :mellow:

So another 3 week wait will commence. :hysterical:

Archived