TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RED SUPER SNAKE VERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised, here are a few pics of a Red SS Vert!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Bud

(still campaining for the POSTER (child :hysterical3: ) of the Year Award LOL

Very nice, Bud!

Was the radio antenna causing too much drag? Or did you blow it off during the test drive? :hysterical3:

BUD:

Now we are talking!!! You know with summer right around the corner I think you should call in all the convertibles and get them done first so we can take advantage of the nice weather.

All those in favor say, "I"

P.S. I can have my red vert on a transport tomorrow, just say the word. :happy feet:

BUD:

Now we are talking!!! You know with summer right around the corner I think you should call in all the convertibles and get them done first so we can take advantage of the nice weather.

All those in favor say, "I"

P.S. I can have my red vert on a transport tomorrow, just say the word. :happy feet:

I

EYE

AYE

The "I's" have it!

Now where did I put the ONE WEEK suspenion BUTTON!!! :hysterical:

Aint funny, aint funny at all

michael morris

Don't tease Mike he doing a great job. EVEN thogh it was /is funny :hysterical:

Looking goog Bud. not you, the car. :hysterical:

Michael:

Be nice now, you already got yours...and if I recall you are actually in possession of two SS. It seems as though SAI is behind on pumping out verts and I was just hoping to push along the vert production, in light of the nice weather.

All you coups can ride year round.

What ever you do PLEASE no one week suspension. The pain is bad enough ONLY having a SGT500 to drive around. :shift::banghead:

Michael:

Be nice now, you already got yours...and if I recall you are actually in possession of two SS. It seems as though SAI is behind on pumping out verts and I was just hoping to push along the vert production, in light of the nice weather.

All you coups can ride year round.

What ever you do PLEASE no one week suspension. The pain is bad enough ONLY having a SGT500 to drive around. :shift::banghead:

BLACK IS STILL THE FASTEST :jackinbox:

To all - Now that I have seen the pictures of several colors in hardtops and covertibles I have come to the conclusion that I will sell my house, kids, dogs, get a divorce and buy one of each color in both a hardtop and convertible. These are the sexiest cars that have come along in a while. Of course the red convertible is the sexiest. Hope to get mine done one day #233.

Steve Crowe

To all - Now that I have seen the pictures of several colors in hardtops and covertibles I have come to the conclusion that I will sell my house, kids, dogs, get a divorce and buy one of each color in both a hardtop and convertible. These are the sexiest cars that have come along in a while. Of course the red convertible is the sexiest. Hope to get mine done one day #233.

Steve Crowe

DON'T DO IT !! THAT WOULD BE CRAZY!!!

you should keep the dog... :dog:

• 1 month later...

Steve Crowe

So this is what your driveway would look like...

th_DSCN0104.jpg

th_DSCN0103.jpg

I took these last week at SAI in Vegas.

So this is what your driveway would look like...

th_DSCN0104.jpg

th_DSCN0103.jpg

I took these last week at SAI in Vegas.

I really feel that I could live with a driveway filled with these cars. Thanks for the picture. I've got mine scheduled to be picked up this coming week.

Steve

Archived