TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW GRABBER ORANGE VERT HITS THE STREETS

COBRA SCOTTY

MY NEW GRABBER ORANGE VERT IS HOME MINUS DRIVER SIDE HOOD HEAT EXTRACTOR. ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE DEALER TONIGHT AT 7:30 PM MY HOOD HEAT EXTRACTOR EJECTED IT'S SELF AT

75 - 80 MPH ON THE FREEEWAY. OH WELL, STUFF HAPPENS. CALLED DEALER FROM THE CAR AFTER THE EJECTION AND THEY ARE EXPRESS ORDERING ME A NEW ONE. TOUGH TO LOOK AT THE CAR AFTER PAYING A 25 THOUSAND DOLLAR DOWN PAYMENT. ALL NEW OWNERS CHECK YOUR HOOD EXTRACTORS TO MAKE SURE THEIR SECURE. :drop::rant2::angry22:

Congrats Scotty! No worry about the hood extractor - just pop in the new one. Mines' headed back to the dealer next week to fix a buzzing speaker in the drivers door, meanwhile I just drive with the windows down while the weather is nice.

Enjoy the ride :happy feet:

Congrats Scotty! No worry about the hood extractor - just pop in the new one. Mines' headed back to the dealer next week to fix a buzzing speaker in the drivers door, meanwhile I just drive with the windows down while the weather is nice.

Enjoy the ride :happy feet:

THANKS TURBO. IT'S JUST A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING LOOKING AT THE CAR AND HAVING A GIANT WHOLE IN THE HOOD, ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU PAY SO MUCH TO GET A GT500. NOT TO MENTION THE 25 THOUSAND DOLLAR DOWN PAYMENT. I HEAR YOU THOUGH ; THE DEALER IS ORDERING ME A NEW EXTRACTOR TODAY. I HOPE THAT IT IS NOT ON BACKORDER. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE CONGRATS.

It appears that there is more to extract under your hood than just heat!! The extractor couldn't handle all that power!! Congratulations on your new GT500.

MY NEW GRABBER ORANGE VERT IS HOME MINUS DRIVER SIDE HOOD HEAT EXTRACTOR. ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE DEALER TONIGHT AT 7:30 PM MY HOOD HEAT EXTRACTOR EJECTED IT'S SELF AT

75 - 80 MPH ON THE FREEEWAY. OH WELL, STUFF HAPPENS. CALLED DEALER FROM THE CAR AFTER THE EJECTION AND THEY ARE EXPRESS ORDERING ME A NEW ONE. TOUGH TO LOOK AT THE CAR AFTER PAYING A 25 THOUSAND DOLLAR DOWN PAYMENT. ALL NEW OWNERS CHECK YOUR HOOD EXTRACTORS TO MAKE SURE THEIR SECURE. :drop::rant2::angry22:

oh man!!

also check the drivers side upper radiator hoseclamp mine was leaking :banghead:

it shows up as white splash marks :banghead:

and congrats!!!!!!! :happy feet:

THANKS MIKE, AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT IT BEING HARD TO COME BY. THEY ONLY MADE ; I BELEIVE 160

GRABBER VERTS IN 07 AND I HAVE HEARD THE COUNT IS GOING TO BE LOWER FOR 08 . NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS ONLY 15 STRIPE DELETE. :happy feet:

Congrats on your new ride. Sorry about what happened to the hood extractor. Let's just hope your dealer gets the part real soon.

THANKS YZD263 FOR THE CONGRATS. I HAVE ALREADY GOT MY NEW HOOD HEAT EXTRACTOR AND SHE IS SWEET AGAIN. ALSO HAVE ALREADY DONE LIMO WINDOW TINTING AND CLASSIC DESIGN LIGHT BAR WITH SEQUENTIAL TAIL LIGHTS A MUST FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE A VERT.

Archived