TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whese my car? I no i no but i want it now

brands5.0

My car was built 8/13 and was relased from plant soon after with a est. to dealer on 8/20 .. Have you seen my car? The dealer is only 180 miles from the Flat rock plant how long does it take to get there?

I love ford but learn to track your cars better. Bet they wont by it if i tell them to expect the payment on 8/20 and when they call tell them it was released from my mail box 8/13. I just want to drive :shift:

PS if you see a VB with white strips on a transporter in MI tell them to take 94 east 180 miles it on the left next to the big FORD sign??/

My car was built 8/13 and was relased from plant soon after with a est. to dealer on 8/20 .. Have you seen my car? The dealer is only 180 miles from the Flat rock plant how long does it take to get there?

I love ford but learn to track your cars better. Bet they wont by it if i tell them to expect the payment on 8/20 and when they call tell them it was released from my mail box 8/13. I just want to drive :shift:

PS if you see a VB with white strips on a transporter in MI tell them to take 94 east 180 miles it on the left next to the big FORD sign??/

Hate to say it, but maybe you are a victim of the :censored: that's going on in the "Bait-n-Switch" message thread.

I have your car.

Go to the bus station in Dearborn.

Place a paper bag containing $20k in 20's and 50's in locker number 500.

Wait for further instructions. :shift:

I have your car's location and a set of keys as well. Send only $15K to the off shore account I will PM you in just a moment. The only damage to the vehicle is a license plate that says RUFDRFT on the ass end. Oh, and the car is a very sensitive shade of pink. :hysterical:

I have your car's location and a set of keys as well. Send only $15K to the off shore account I will PM you in just a moment. The only damage to the vehicle is a license plate that says RUFDRFT on the ass end. Oh, and the car is a very sensitive shade of pink. :hysterical:

This is just getting too F :censored: in' funny!

I need a drink now.

Damn, still too early.

My extra drinking these days is this board's fault! :rant:

Well, maybe that PSDS thing too...

Relax Fella. Mine was built on June 28th and didn't get to my Dealer until July 27th.

Dealer is 230 miles from Detroit, in Mississauga Ontario.

Sucks, doesn't it. :nonono:

..I hope he was not hoping for reassurance from you guys........... :doh:

The only thing worse than sitting in a life raft is the knowledge that you have no one to pull in with you....

:titanic: Hopefully in days to come when the cars have had the first batch of TSB's and they are on the second set of tires, and the tech forum is full of "how do I fix stone chips and scratchs" threads the good folks will still be here, and the haters and shills will be on to the next E-craze. In the mean time, I have no doubt that my PSDS is better being here.(At least it now has a name)

Brands - sorry, man. But if you'll spend some time here, you'll soon realize most of us are as tight as the skin on a snare drum with waiting for our cars.

We're usually pretty well liqoured up - so you can never tell how we'll respond. :baby:

I keep watching the news - as I wouldn't be surprised if there was carnage at a Ford dealer or two. :fan:

Jolly Roger - pipe down!

No shit - I think I could write a sitcom on the regulars here.

Y'all continue to make me smile.

I've got some very serious family health issues to deal with, so I look forward to coming here every evening and "getting away" from it for a while.

Can I have your beer now? :hysterical:

Time to declare war on the coniving dealers and their high ADMs, I just can't take it anymore..........

Tomcat.gif

...............or was that miller time at the corner bar drunk_smiley.gif

darn all those dead brain cells........ :party:

....and Ruf, I've got a cold one for you here in the fridge. Our friend (69shelbyforme) up in Smithville is getting his shelby the end of September; maybe time to talk him into a road trip out there with a trunkload of precious brew.......... :happy feet:

Tomcat.gif

drunk_smiley.gif

No shit - I think I could write a sitcom on the regulars here.

Y'all continue to make me smile.

I've got some very serious family health issues to deal with, so I look forward to coming here every evening and "getting away" from it for a while.

Can I have your beer now? :hysterical:

We ALL need to get away for just a little bit every day. Thanks for your many posts, and cheers to you RUFDRAFT! :party:

If any of y'all would like to visit eastern NC - come on out.

We've got a guest bedroom/bath and would like to throw some ribs on the grille!

The Atlantic Ocean is about 90 mins from here - Outer Banks.

I know all the best places to eat and sleep and fish.

Y'all come, you hear? :shift:

KCMO - bring it!

Yamahar - sober up!

Y'all do a Google on Washington NC and see what I'm talking about.

thanks, Jolly - much obliged.

Just think about the logistics. I have no idea where you live, but you say it's less than 200 miles away. Let's say your car is built on 8/20. Let's assume the car hauler (I doubt they'd put it on a railcar for such a short trip, but perhaps) holds 12 cars. Let's further assume that there are only 3 other cars from the AAI plant (at the moment) that need to go to either your city or anywhere between Michigan and your city. Do you expect Ford to leave 8 empty slots in the car hauler to get your car to you a week faster? Their logistics costs would skyrocket if they did that. More than likely they are waiting for enough cars going to your area to fill the car hauler (optimizing their logistics), and then they'll ship it.

Hang in there. It will come.

Dave

If any of y'all would like to visit eastern NC - come on out.

We've got a guest bedroom/bath and would like to throw some ribs on the grille!

The Atlantic Ocean is about 90 mins from here - Outer Banks.

I know all the best places to eat and sleep and fish.

Y'all come, you hear? :shift:

KCMO - bring it!

Yamahar - sober up!

Y'all do a Google on Washington NC and see what I'm talking about.

You did say we would be fishing :grouphug: , not me sleeping with the fishes right. :elefant: Anyway, don't offer too hard, I travel the whole western hemisphere (yes hemisphere) for my job, and I might just take you up when I am in your neck of the woods....I love ribs, man...sounds good.....with a bud right.....or a heini!!!!! :tequila: or of course the tequila,,,,yummy,,,,I lived in Fayetteville for 2 years in the army, rough town, but I loved the rest of North Carolina. I dated a girl (don't tell my wife) from like Hickory or Lenoir or something in that area, cannot remember exactly :beerchug: the beer does that to you....Hey, I found a motorbike emoticon, well almost anyway :bike:

Put your hands behind your back and move slowly away from the bar..... :hysterical:

Why, I see a big booty girl at the other end of the bar, she is checking me out,,,,yes,,,,,could be my night,,,,, :elefant: That elephant is in love with me for some reason.....later

Brands - sorry, man. But if you'll spend some time here, you'll soon realize most of us are as tight as the skin on a snare drum with waiting for our cars.

We're usually pretty well liqoured up - so you can never tell how we'll respond. :baby:

I keep watching the news - as I wouldn't be surprised if there was carnage at a Ford dealer or two. :fan:

Jolly Roger - pipe down!

I may only have 30 someting posts but i am reading on this site proble 2-3 hours a day since march so i've got it bad. Rember that movie Supersize me Since i put my order in i've gained 20lbs. went up 3 pants sizes stoped going to the gym. On the other hand my reading has improved and and i did manage to stop twitching when i see a mustang. I have watched the bold moves 1,000,000,000+ times i even act it out with finger puppets its getting bad. But some where out there is my cure just sitting unloved in need of a home

I may only have 30 someting posts but i am reading on this site proble 2-3 hours a day since march so i've got it bad. Rember that movie Supersize me Since i put my order in i've gained 20lbs. went up 3 pants sizes stoped going to the gym. On the other hand my reading has improved and and i did manage to stop twitching when i see a mustang. I have watched the bold moves 1,000,000,000+ times i even act it out with finger puppets its getting bad. But some where out there is my cure just sitting unloved in need of a home

Seek counselling.....NOW! :hysterical:

Seek counselling.....NOW! :hysterical:

Too late, I am already hooked on the site :yup: Man I love mustangs. What a great car, :burnout: I have to start thinking of a name that fits her, hopefully not Christine. Guess I should avoid the hell that is buying a GT500 then. :devil2: That little guy in red is the dealer, just for your info in case you are drunk or something.

Archived