TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Future Miami Florida Mod Shop

RetroAlex

Hi Folks!

First time I post on this website but I used to post every so often on the original website...

I wrote to Shelby Autos a couple weeks ago requesting info on their next Mod Shop and got the following response. Pardon me if this has already been discussed, but for me it's great news since I plan to make my SGT into an SGT/SC!

"Good morning, Alex.

I have recieved your inquiry into a Shelby Mod Shop in your area. We are on the verge of announcing a Mod Shop in the Miami area, they should be signed up in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I cannot yet release their name until negotiations are complete.

We could do this 2 ways:

-I could contact you in about 2 weeks

-You could go on our web site: http://www.teamshelby.com/ and look for an announcement in about 2 weeks. Hope this helps. Thanks!!!

Regards,

Christopher J. Pessinis│Shelby Automobiles Inc │Director, Mod Shop Operations

6755 Speedway Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89115 │Tel: 702.942.7325│" :happy feet:

RetroAlex #2946

Rare 2007 White Auto

Miami , FL

Hi Folks!

First time I post on this website but I used to post every so often on the original website...

I wrote to Shelby Autos a couple weeks ago requesting info on their next Mod Shop and got the following response. Pardon me if this has already been discussed, but for me it's great news since I plan to make my SGT into an SGT/SC!

"Good morning, Alex.

I have recieved your inquiry into a Shelby Mod Shop in your area. We are on the verge of announcing a Mod Shop in the Miami area, they should be signed up in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I cannot yet release their name until negotiations are complete.

We could do this 2 ways:

-I could contact you in about 2 weeks

-You could go on our web site: http://www.teamshelby.com/ and look for an announcement in about 2 weeks. Hope this helps. Thanks!!!

Regards,

Christopher J. Pessinis│Shelby Automobiles Inc │Director, Mod Shop Operations

6755 Speedway Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89115 │Tel: 702.942.7325│" :happy feet:

RetroAlex #2946

Rare 2007 White Auto

Miami , FL

RetroAlex

This is great news. :happy feet: I too plan on stepping up to the plate for the GT/SC label. I kind of wish it was a little closer to Orlando or Tampa, but that's a lot better than Vegas or Texas. Do me a favor, once you get the word, PM me the details. I'm going to Vegas next week on business and plan on making a trip to the museum. Maybe I can get the scoop. I'll let you know what I find out.

Joe

Yep, now we just need something say in NC or VA for those of us in the middle of the East Coast....

No, we need one in the MidWest!! I think the east coast is now covered. Hey SAI how about Chicago, K.C., St Louis, or Detroit? Something closer than 1,000 miles for us in the middle of the country.

No, we need one in the MidWest!! I think the east coast is now covered. Hey SAI how about Chicago, K.C., St Louis, or Detroit? Something closer than 1,000 miles for us in the middle of the country.

Tell me what is in decent range to us?

I think we all feel the pain that do not live in the NE, TX or Westcoast.

Yep, now we just need something say in NC or VA for those of us in the middle of the East Coast....

+ 1

Close to 900 miles to the nearest :banghead:

I was at a car show when someone was using my car as an example of what they can do to a Mustang GT/CS. They said they wanted to clone Shelby GT's and have them certified by Shelby. I thought our cars are limited and not to be cloned. I told them that and they said that they were opening a Shelby Mod shop in homestead FL and it will be certified. I think its great and all to have a mod shop but I personally dont think its great to clone our cars and then certify them.

R&A Motorsports in Kansas City is the place to put it. Those folks down there know their stuff....everything I have seen come out of their shop is super nice. Jeff doesn't like anything to be sub-quality.

:D :D :D :D :D

CB

R&A Motorsports in Kansas City is the place to put it. Those folks down there know their stuff....everything I have seen come out of their shop is super nice. Jeff doesn't like anything to be sub-quality.

:D :D :D :D :D

CB

Agreed, I saw their quality work at Shelby Fest last weekend. Those Twister Mustangs were very nice.

Dave

Wait a sec, I confused myself after getting this sudden burst of emotion. You're saying they are opening a full blown certified shelby mod shop RIGHT IN MY BACK YARD!? If so, do you know where exactly? I would like to be there every hour of every day! If anything, please put me on your list of people to msg when you get further info.

Thanks a bunch for the info!

-Manny

I was at a car show when someone was using my car as an example of what they can do to a Mustang GT/CS. They said they wanted to clone Shelby GT's and have them certified by Shelby. I thought our cars are limited and not to be cloned. I told them that and they said that they were opening a Shelby Mod shop in homestead FL and it will be certified. I think its great and all to have a mod shop but I personally dont think its great to clone our cars and then certify them.

WHAT HOMESTEAD??????

:happy feet:

I live in Homestead FL-oh man, I hope that this is true!!!!! Someone please contact me if they are going to do something in Miami-oh well, guess I have to tell the wife to hit me upside the head right now :finger: cuz I will be dropping a SC in my SGT!!!!!!

Archived